News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 02:55:51 PMAlso if you really weren't the rogue I'm sure the conversation would have went like;

Boy: I seer'd you purple
Yugi: Nope, I'm red.

Anyway, we're lynching Verm since I believe we have more evidence on him.
That would be a stupid defence.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 02:53:20 PMWhen I said I seer'd you purple you didn't reply to that first, you replied to it third.
Because I knew I was red, and I was trying to figure out if you were the real seer.

Also could you please tell me how that if I was Hyde, HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT HUMANS KNOW THEIR EXACT ROLE.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 02:44:09 PMYes, but you didn't answer my question on how I was the rouge by Defending myself.

Also, I have to say this again, IF YOU WERE THE SEER, WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM TO THE PERSON WHO HAS TO KILL YOU TO WIN.
You have to kill the guard, not the seer... :P It says so on the front page... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Vermilionvermin

SocialFox: BlackDragonSlayer

Bird: Vermilionvermin

BlackDragonSlayer: Vermilionvermin

(I believe so; are there any I missed??)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Right, I must be thinking of the wrong post.

Yugi or anyone please quote me the post where waddle tells us he knows the humans know their roles.

QuoteThat would be a stupid defence.

Are you trying to say that saying you're red is dumb because thas the wolf colour?

Bubbles

Whoops I meant to vote Social/Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:02:57 PMRight, I must be thinking of the wrong post.

Yugi or anyone please quote me the post where waddle tells us he knows the humans know their roles.
Liggy, I believe, is the first one who actually mentioned it on the topic.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I'm thinking of the post that suggests he doesn't know the humans know each other..

Toby

* that the humans don't know their roles

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 03:05:02 PMLiggy, I believe, is the first one who actually mentioned it on the topic.
Which happened after my chat with you.
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:02:57 PMRight, I must be thinking of the wrong post.

That was after my chat with BDS.

Are you trying to say that saying you're red is dumb because thas the wolf colour?
It's sort of like the "I'M HUMAN, YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ON THIS ONE" arguments, defending yourself without showing any evidence, just making you lynch fodder
Responses in Red.

Also, If verm is lynched today, you can just seer me and prove my real colour.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 03:07:43 PMAlso, If verm is lynched today, you can just seer me and prove my real colour.
But Verm could be the rogue, and you could be the wolf. :S

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I'm having a slight spasm where I'm calling Waddle socialfox, please try to make out who I mean from the posts!

Anyone I will do 'seer' you tonight with my 'seering' powers that I have.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 03:11:25 PMI'm having a slight spasm where I'm calling Waddle socialfox, please try to make out who I mean from the posts!

Anyone I will do 'seer' you tonight with my 'seering' powers that I have.
What.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 03:08:45 PMBut Verm could be the rogue, and you could be the wolf. :S
Or the real miller.

Toby

I think BDS is the miller (somehow again).

Nothing leaning towards him being it but there is certainly not anything leaning towards him not being it.

Anyway, it looks like there is a whole lot of things tossed on Yugi and nothing on Verm. The reason why I'm lynching Verm is because you can't get much on him but when you do you have to make use of it, with Social, you just don't know what to expect so there is a chance he might be human no matter what he says.

I suppose we'll find out tonight if Hunter was the rogue or not, if there's no kill I may have to rethink my Social accusation.