News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 24, 2013, 02:06:52 PMSince the humans know which human they are, I think this is pretty strong evidence that social isnt Dr Evil. I don't think he would pretend to be a non-human, since that would either raise suspicions or get him wolfed. Whether or not that means hes a wolf is debatable.

Right now my thoughts are on BDS and Social being the two wolves (If two out of the three are wolves). Social because of reasons stated above, and BDS because I can completely see him claiming miller to try and keep up his "miller streak"
I'm not dumb enough to do it for that reason, if I were a wolf... you're way overthinking it... you're becoming paranoid of ME again... D:

Since I doubt that both Verm and SocialFox are wolves, since that would not be logical (surely they would communicate with each other), I assume that at least one of them is the rogue, perhaps Vermilionvermin... but SocialFox could have a reason for being a Rogue-claim-miller, especially if he tried to set up a situation that made him look human beforehand (as in the chat with me and other posts), and trying to eliminate other miller-claimers to make himself, essentially, "THE miller."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

But if I was a wolf, how would I know that humans know their exact roles, without anyone comfirming it to me.

Also, boy faked a purple seering of me in the chat.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 02:22:58 PMBut if I was a wolf, how would I know that humans know their exact roles, without anyone comfirming it to me.

Assumptions; if Dr. Strangelove didn't know his role, then it would be disasterous; it is never mentioned that the humans don't know their roles, something that is usually pointed out, a careful detail that is easy to overlook for those not looking for it.

Fake seerings do not hold much relevance... unless the person breaks down and admits, given that the "seering" is "true."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Bird what were the real seering results.

Providing you can tell them to us. Boy openly said his seering was fake, randomly accused me of being the Rogue and didn't answer my question on how I was the rogue.

Toby

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 02:22:58 PMBut if I was a wolf, how would I know that humans know their exact roles, without anyone comfirming it to me.

Yeh, okay guys lost connection and the log was lost, if I find it though I'll post it tomorro!

Basically what happened was, I joined chat, told socialfox I seered him purple (which was a lie), I asked if he wanted to team up because humans needed a vig (I'm chancing my luck with all this due to suspicions) After that he immediately was asking me about the team up and why I would want to, HE WAS NOT DENYING HIMSELF BEING PURPLE AT THIS POINT, it then went from then on me trying to convince him to team up, I lost connection, joined again, lost connection and couldn't be bothered carrying on so I told him I wasn't the seer.

Social, if you'd like to help your case a little posting the log would be appreciated?

Jub3r7

Claiming time I guess. I'm Dr. Horrible and his sing-along blog thing.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

09:10      *** Fox joined #TWGNSM
topicccc
Topic set by bird on Mon Jan 21 2013 13:52:07 GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
09:10      *** Fox is now known as Yugisan]
09:10   Boy   Hi fox
09:10      *** Yugisan] is now known as Yugi-kun
09:10   Yugi-kun   What do you have to discuss
09:10   Boy   Verm
09:11   Boy   Don't you think he is wolf?
09:11   Yugi-kun   Sort of.
09:11   Yugi-kun   I'm more suspicious of BDS
09:11   Boy   It's strange how I post a strong accusation against Verm and then it so happens he's one of the claimed millers
09:12   Boy   Yugi, I know your not who you say you are
09:12   Boy   I seer'd you
09:12   Boy   I'm the seer
09:12   Yugi-kun   What was I seered?
09:12   Boy   You were seer'd purple
09:13   Boy   But right now I'm more worried about the wolves
09:13   Boy   And I'm 90% sure Verm is one of them
09:13   Boy   We should team up
09:14   Boy   I doubt you'll win
09:14   Yugi-kun   But if I was the rouge
09:14   Boy   which you are
09:14   Yugi-kun   How would I know that humans knew their exact role without anyone telling me.
09:15   Boy   You didn't though
09:15   Boy   That's the thing.
09:15   Yugi-kun   Look boy
09:15   Yugi-kun   If you're going to fake a seer on a person.
09:15   Yugi-kun   LOOK AT WHAT THAT PERSON HAS DONE FIRST
09:15   Boy   I don't need to discuss your role
09:16   Boy   I already know it.
09:16   Yugi-kun   And if you seered someone
09:16   Boy   I seer'd you
09:16   Yugi-kun   Why would you blantantly tell them that you're the seer?
09:17   Boy   Becuase like I said I think we should team, the humans don't have a vig would be nice to have one
09:18   Boy   You stand no chance, you'll be lynched in two days unless I protect you
09:18   Boy   Bird has no reason not to tryst me when I'm a confirmed seer to him
09:20   Boy   *trust
09:20   Boy   So what do you say, team?
09:20   Yugi-kun   I have to decline your offer
09:20   Yugi-kun   because I am not the rouge

09:21   Boy   Okay well since you decline my over we'll just lynch you, I'll post this log to Bird now then tell him to go for your lynch
09:21   Boy   No good letting the killer live
09:23   Yugi-kun   There.
09:24   Boy   seem to be hesitating or over thinking your answers?
09:24   Yugi-kun   No.
09:24   Boy   I'll give you one last chance since I'm nice, team up?
09:24   Yugi-kun   Because you are not the real seer
09:24      *** Boy quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
09:25      *** Boy joined #TWGNSM
09:25   Boy   Disconnected
09:26   Boy   Thank God I've got this log in that message to Bird
09:26      *** Boy quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
09:26   Yugi-kun   Why are you trying to overly convince me that you sent a message to bird
09:26   Yugi-kun   And then left?
09:26      *** Boy joined #TWGNSM
09:26   Yugi-kun   *leave?
09:26   Yugi-kun   Why are you trying to overly convince me that you sent a message to bird
09:29   Boy   Not, just assuring you that I had the log saved. Also connection is terrible, have to finish this chat early. I'm not the seer I lied and I'm glad I did, your totes the rogue
09:29   Yugi-kun   On what reasoning?
09:33   Boy   Yugi, post the log in the thread, will help your innocence, the whole thing, including this message

Thank you for your bullshit seering, I am still not the rogue.

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 24, 2013, 02:15:14 PMI'm not dumb enough to do it for that reason, if I were a wolf... you're way overthinking it... you're becoming paranoid of ME again... D:

Im not becoming paranoid of you, I'm stating my opinions and explaining them. You should be well aware that since the role you claimed was double ounterclaimed, you're one of the most suspicious people in the game as of now

Toby

Yugi, you have to be kidding me? I didn't answer your question on how you were rogue? I said I 'seer'd you'!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 02:35:54 PMLONG LOG

Thank you for your bullshit seering, I am still not the rogue.
From this log, I can gather two things:
1: Vermilionvermin is most likely NOT a miller.
2: SocialFox may be the rogue; for additional reasons, stated above, as well.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 02:33:54 PMYeh, okay guys lost connection and the log was lost, if I find it though I'll post it tomorro!

Basically what happened was, I joined chat, told socialfox I seered him purple (which was a lie)If you were the seer,Why would you openly confess to the person who can kill you., I asked if he wanted to team up because humans needed a vig (I'm chancing my luck with all this due to suspicions) After that he immediately was asking me about the team up and why I would want toNo I wasn't, I was defending myself from this obviously fake "seering", HE WAS NOT DENYING HIMSELF BEING PURPLE AT THIS POINT I was denying it, read the chat more before you make random accusations., it then went from then on me trying to convince him to team up, I lost connection, joined again, lost connection and couldn't be bothered carrying on so I told him I wasn't the seer.bAnd still wouldn't answer my questions.

Social, if you'd like to help your case a little posting the log would be appreciated?

Responses in Red.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 02:37:42 PMYugi, you have to be kidding me? I didn't answer your question on how you were rogue? I said I 'seer'd you'!
Yes, but you didn't answer my question on how I was the rouge by Defending myself.

Also, I have to say this again, IF YOU WERE THE SEER, WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM TO THE PERSON WHO HAS TO KILL YOU TO WIN.

Toby

Geez, because I wanted to team up with you!

If a seer seers someone he doesn't have to explain why that colour came up, IT JUST DID.

Anyway, I'm not the seer so it doesn't matter. When I said I seer'd you purple you didn't reply to that first, you replied to it third.

Toby

Also if you really weren't the rogue I'm sure the conversation would have went like;

Boy: I seer'd you purple
Yugi: Nope, I'm red.

Anyway, we're lynching Verm since I believe we have more evidence on him.