News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: BDSI told SocialFox that I was a "non-special human,"

Quote from: Yugi21:06   Yugisan   Are you a non special Human?
21:06   BlackDragonSlayer   Nope

BDS

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 01:08:34 AM...

BDS
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayerLast night in chat, I told SocialFox I was a "non-special human," but I wasn't sure what he meant by "special"... I was a crazy person and stayed up really late last night. :P
Please don't take my quotes out of context and then try to use them against me. :P

At the current moment, I will not be impulsive to vote, although I know that either Vermilionvermin or SocialFox could be a wolf (or both, though I doubt it, for reasons stated previously). One of them may be another human trying to claim Miller for whatever reason (could be, but not likely), or possibly even Jekyll/Hyde (though I doubt that even more, as there would certainly be more inconspicuous roles to claim, such as a counterclaim to Liggy).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, I'm pretty sure I said "not" a special human... though I didn't read over the PM before I sent it, so slight errors are possible.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Waddle Bro

GUYS IT WAS VERY RUDE TO WOLF HUNTER, I SPENT SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO GET HIM PLAY!!! JERKS >:(
Quote from: Liggy on January 23, 2013, 04:40:50 PMHow the heck am I not confirmed?

Wolves wouldn't know humans know their role before I claimed, people.
I'll make a post later today about this.

Waddle Bro

So first of all, Rouge (:3) wasn't active. Idk who it would be, but it's good to remember.
Liggy, you're definately NOT a confirmed human. First of all, you claimed the role that Master Wolf would claim for sure. It doesn't mean that because no one counterclaimed you on the thread, you would be a confirmed human. Especiallly because Bird told everyone to not claim publicly. I think your claim was useless since we have a guardian and the reviver had already claimed. I'm pretty sure that you're the Master Wolf who tried to get claims and use them for the advantage of the wolf team.

Dr. Evil analysis later.

Toby

Bird will let us know if Liggy is confirmed I'm sure.

/shame

Discuss my Vermilion suspicions, I'm sure of it.

Bird

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 07:57:28 AMBird will let us know if Liggy is confirmed.

Why would I do that?

Anyway, I think the best plan may just be to lynch all of them. It's odd that two wolves would claim the same role, but if these players were wolves together, I could see lack of communication being an issue. Bds may have claimed early and bit told vermin about it.

But I got four false claims, and I don't know why rogue would claim miller. I also don't know how foxx would know the human specific rules thing unless he were really the miller. Unless somebody talked to him before that log.. Did anyone do that?

vemy for now though.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

Bit should say not and rules should say roles. Stupid phone!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

Well we obviously won't be lynching a confirmed human.

Toby

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on January 24, 2013, 09:53:22 AMAnyway, I think the best plan may just be to lynch all of them. It's odd that two wolves would claim the same role, but if these players were wolves together, I could see lack of communication being an issue. Bds may have claimed early and bit told vermin about it.

But I got four false claims, and I don't know why rogue would claim miller. I also don't know how foxx would know the human specific rules thing unless he were really the miller. Unless somebody talked to him before that log.. Did anyone do that?
You take me for a fool. :P

Also, I'm not sure why the rogue would claim miller either, especially since, as I pointed out earlier, it might be better to counterclaim Liggy, or even the seer (though that might cause trouble for the claimer as well).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Before that chat with BDS, I talked with nobody.

Bubbles

Quote from: Yugi on January 22, 2013, 11:16:17 PMAnd do the humans know what human they are?

Since the humans know which human they are, I think this is pretty strong evidence that social isnt Dr Evil. I don't think he would pretend to be a non-human, since that would either raise suspicions or get him wolfed. Whether or not that means hes a wolf is debatable.

Right now my thoughts are on BDS and Social being the two wolves (If two out of the three are wolves). Social because of reasons stated above, and BDS because I can completely see him claiming miller to try and keep up his "miller streak"