News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

The faster Bird gets all the claims the faster we can separate the counterclaiming wolves from sure humans

Bird

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 23, 2013, 02:51:30 PMYeah, I was online today.  Sorry, I didn't have time to post anything before heading off for school.

On another note, I am not comfortable at all claiming to Bird this early in the game.  Before anybody else decides to claim to him, I want a little bit more confirmation of his humanity.  How many have you received thus far Bird?
I've received like seven claims so far. I don't see why any player would doubt my humanity at this point either.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Toby

The Reviver has no reason to keep hidden now and everyone's seen the claim, well maybe not Sheikah.

Yugi

Bird, did you get that chat log I sent you.

Bird

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 23, 2013, 02:54:33 PMIf we all claim to him and he turns out to be a wolf, he could run the game just like Verm did the last one.  He has so much more of an edge than any of us at this point.  I'm keeping to myself for a while longer, unless someone convinces me.
Verm ran the last game because you all let him run the last game. A game packed with special roles is completely different.

Don't be dumb. Tell me your role.

If I were a wolf, the real reviver would say "hey, um, don't claim to that guy since he's clearly lying." But everybody's seen my claim, and nobody's said anything of the sort. Even if the real reviver happened to be an idiot who doesn't know it's imperative to counterclaim a wolf impersonating your role, I would never take the risk of being counterclaimed by false claiming anyway, unless I could benefit hugely from it. In this game, that wouldn't really make a lot of sense.

I made the claim like 5 minutes after verm said to. If I were a wolf, I wouldn't have made such a hasty decision, since I likely would have wanted to discuss it with my partners.

And I have 7 claims already, if I am a wolf the human team is already screwed. Worst comes to worst, you guys just lynch Dr. Stragelove and the game is a tie.

It's really important that I know everyone's role now, especially since I won't be able to talk to players who may die this night phase.

Waddle Bro

Guys if Bird gets all the claims before the end of Night 1 we don't have to guess who the dead people were. CLAIM TO BIRD

Toby

Yugi

Toby

Pm him.

Probably helps to add a subject ;)!

Bird

TheZeldaPianist275

That was convincing.  Here comes a pm, Bird.

the_last_sheikah

Sorry I'm late, I've had midterms this week and I was only online for a few mins and didn't have time to post/claim.  I'll get right on it.

Quick question though, what is the "tally" mentioned in The Doctor's role description?  I didn't see anything else about it.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Liggy

How the heck am I not confirmed?

Wolves wouldn't know humans know their role before I claimed, people.

Yugi

Yes, and now my master plan to help the human side has been destroyed.

vermilionvermin

I know Bird's the alliance leader and all, but I still disagree with his thoughts on Strangelove not claiming.

I think the likelihood that the wolves/loner kills Strangelove on accident is much higher than the likelihood of them killing him on purpose.

I doubt anyone would try to end the game.