TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Yugi

Quote from: Bird on January 22, 2013, 11:28:30 PMI'm the reviver.

Please claim to me. Alternatively, wait a little bit, be amazed by the lack of counterclaim, then claim to me. Either way, you should tell me who you are! If you're new, this means that you should PM me your role.
The Seer should have claimed, if he died, somebody could have revived him/her, if the reviver dies, nobody can revive him.

Yugi

And I'll wait a bit before I send in my claim.

Yugi

in chat right now.

I'm watching a movie though.

Toby

But the reviver is being guarded... It would be better the reviver being guarded than it being killed by luck.

Liggy

Sauce why did you claim dhijhskenjdsij

Doctor Z-something here.  The one that takes two hits to kill.  It seems like humans know who they are, and I'm not sure what's preventing us all from claiming.  If we can, we can find the wolves just by counterclaims.

My claim is probably stronger than Sauce's, because I doubt the wolves know that the humans know who they are.  I just can't be bothered to remember the name of my role.

Liggy

Oh, and because some people are lazy.

THE ABOVE POST IS A CLAIM.

Waddle Bro

Good morning and game on.

I would have preferred Doctor Strangelove to claim, but I guess Bird is fine too.

Toby

If strangelove claimed we'd have to get seering results and all that because strangelove is a role we just HAVE to be sure about.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 23, 2013, 04:57:49 AMIf strangelove claimed we'd have to get seering results and all that because strangelove is a role we just HAVE to be sure about.
Claim to Bird, he will reveal when everybody has claimed who Strangelove is!

Toby

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 23, 2013, 05:38:52 AMWaiting for counters ;)
I doubt anyone will counterclaim Bird, he isn't stupid enough to false-claim one of the most important roles in the game.

Toby

Well waddle a bunch of you have already claimed to Bird and not everyone has posted, so because it is Bird and if he is a wolf, he's doing very well isn't he?

Waddle Bro

Toby

Okay dokes, I'll claim when I think it's safe and necessary