News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Wow I was kidding, I got blue. Thought someone like you Waddle would know the sarcastic rules! ;)

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 05:32:17 AMWow I was kidding, I got blue. Thought someone like you Waddle would know the sarcastic rules! ;)
I never said anything about you being right or wrong with your seering.

Also that comment fits perfectly in the picture.

Toby

I don't see why I'm wolf, I was right with my Verm accusation, wasn't I? I'd also say I started the lynch with my information on him and then Bird added to it, I just forgot to vote.

Also phases end at 6am for me, Bird send me the message to seer Hunter when I was sleeping, I'll check when he sent me it soon because it was on a school night and I was sleeping.

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 27, 2013, 05:46:10 AMI never said anything about you being right or wrong with your seering.

Also that comment fits perfectly in the picture.

I know you didn't but your starting a lynch on me and I see that as not having a good sense of humour! :)

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:26:28 AMI don't see why I'm wolf, I was right with my Verm accusation, wasn't I? I'd also say I started the lynch with my information on him and then Bird added to it, I just forgot to vote.
You can't see why you're a wolf? Try reading my post again. :P

All I've seen is an vote with Verm's name in it. I can't say that it's an accusation. What information?

I'm certain that you're a wolf and pretty much nothing could change my thoughts about it.

Toby

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 12:04:17 AM
QuoteIt's really important that if Strangelove's seered, his/her name be known.

Okay right, this quote suggests that Verm think Strangelove (and by extension, all four "humans") are just told that they're human and not which specific role they are.  If Strangelove were told that he was Strangelove on Night 1, it makes more sense for him to claim rather than only claiming IF HE'S SEERED.  That post says that he should only claim if he's seered, not that he should just outright claim.

Waddle Bro

That's wrong.

I(and probs many other people) thought that Strangelove would be the most counterclaimed role. There is no other way to prove who is the Strangelove than seering him. Verm was thinking what I was thinking but he tried to learn Strangelove's identity(just for a case like this :P ) by pressuring Bird to tell the role.

Toby

I also sent a message to Bird about Verm aswell, don't know if you saw it. Also I was the first to vote Verm and I could have easily gotten Socialfox lynched but no, I just decided to help you guys lynch a wolf.

Waddle Bro

No, didn't get the PM, could you possibly show it to me?

After there are two partners of yours targeted, it's obvious you'll turn against them soon as possible. Of course you'd choose the brutal wolf rather than a normal wolf to be lynched in order to kill the alliance leader so you could try to take over Bird's role. Like you did.
And you TOTALLY COULD HAVE NOT got SocialFox lynched! Me, Bird and Liggy and *possible name* thought that SocialFox was the least suspicious out of those three.

Toby

Yeh, I'll show you. I actually remembered to save that message.

Also I only claimed because BDS claimed and I couldn't have him faking my role.

And a few people voted Social so I could have got him lynched, the evidence against him was good.

BDS

I'm voting BDS because he claimed Miller, then when he was under attack, he claimed seer and I know for a fact he isn't the seer.

My seering results where obviously correct aswell so...

I can't actually believe I'm being lynched.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 08:53:23 AMYeh, I'll show you. I actually remembered to save that message.

Also I only claimed because BDS claimed and I couldn't have him faking my role.

And a few people voted Social so I could have got him lynched, the evidence against him was good.
Why didn't you post that PM now? :P

Your public claim didn't affect anything anyways. Also it was fairly obvious that he's lying.

If you have evidence, why wouldn't you share it with us now? Any help is appreciated.

Toby

Any evidence? Hm, I seer'd someone Blue, I was correct. I was the first to put evidence and a vote on a wolf, which in hand got him lynched. I haven't told any lies, you knew yourself that the phase ends at 6am for me because I told you in chat and that's why I didn't have time to change my seering target, I told Bird when I claimed to him I was thinking of seering social or Liggy because Liggy's public claim seem'd a bi dumb and suspicious.

Oh and you told me to pm the message to you and I was in a hurry so I did. Well I think you told me.

Is there anything you need to know? I do understand why you're suspicious of me and I've been playing pretty dumb this game because all these role names are confusing. I mean I joked about a seering result, who does that?! :P

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm back and have read up.

Waddle's arguments are really good.  This
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 27, 2013, 05:25:58 AMThere are 3 counterclaimed roles:

The seer, we'll lynch the false-claimer(TBWCW) today.
The psychic/guardian(won't tell you which one), we will lynch the false-claimer next Day Phase.
The miller, we'll lynch the false-claimer last.

is confusing me though.  I didn't realize Psychic/Guardian had been counterclaimed.  Could you please shed a bit more light on this?

Also, if the Rogue wins, can either the wolves or humans win simultaneously?

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 09:55:38 AMAny evidence? Hm, I seer'd someone Blue, I was correct. I was the first to put evidence and a vote on a wolf, which in hand got him lynched. I haven't told any lies, you knew yourself that the phase ends at 6am for me because I told you in chat and that's why I didn't have time to change my seering target, I told Bird when I claimed to him I was thinking of seering social or Liggy because Liggy's public claim seem'd a bi dumb and suspicious.

Oh and you told me to pm the message to you and I was in a hurry so I did. Well I think you told me.
WADDLE: ?

Is there anything you need to know? I do understand why you're suspicious of me and I've been playing pretty dumb this game because all these role names are confusing. I mean I joked about a seering result, who does that?! :P
I won't say were you correct or not with your seering result.
My previous points still apply.

ninja'd

TZP, basically Night 1 psychic/guardian was counterclaimed and I'm asking one of the claimers his item. The false-claimer obviously doesn't have an item.

If the Rogue wins, no one else wins.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 08:53:23 AMBDS

I'm voting BDS because he claimed Miller, then when he was under attack, he claimed seer and I know for a fact he isn't the seer.
If I hadn't claimed, it would likely be Yugi-Fox that would be lynched today. It's not good to let a confirmed (or nearly confirmed, at the minimum) human die by a lynching.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber