News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mashi on January 26, 2013, 10:23:11 PMI am the me, claim to please.
Errr, wait a minute...
'Ello Mashi. There's a lot going on...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Mashi

dont worry, blackdragonslater, roasted mashi going all around to make everyone feel better, courtesy of yugi

MaestroUGC

Henry Jekyll, on his  confessed Alter Ego Edward Hyde:

Confident as I am that you will not trifle with this appeal,
my heart sinks and my hand trembles at the bare thought of such a
possibility.  Think of me at this hour, in a strange place,
labouring under a blackness of distress that no fancy can
exaggerate, and yet well aware that, if you will but punctually
serve me, my troubles will roll away like a story that is told.

Edward Hyde on his counterpart:

Who?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

TBWCW can you tell publicly your seering results?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 10:44:32 PMTBWCW can you tell publicly your seering results?
He is not online currently, but if my suspicion about him is correct, then I know what they will be.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

BDS, who did you seer? And results plz

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 10:51:24 PMBDS, who did you seer? And results plz
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2013, 10:07:52 PMI can pretty much confirm that Yugi-Fox is a human (since he seered red).

I seered SocialFox to make sure that he wasn't the rogue (and make sure that Hunter wasn't the actual Miller). He still could be a wolf (Robotnik), but I highly doubt that.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Wait,
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 10:44:32 PMTBWCW can you tell publicly your seering results?
Just tell the color, not the name.

Yugi

But tell us the person if He/she is purple.

Waddle Bro

Toby

Waddle Bro

So, we're definitely NOT going to lynch BDS today.
Why?
PEOPLE WHO HAVE CLAIMED SEER TO BIRD NIGHT 1:
Bubbles7689, seered Hunter blue. It was correct. Hunter wasn't counterclaimed, making him a guaranteed blue human. Also check it out, she was wolfed!

The Boy Who Cried Wolf, seered Liggy who claimed Zhiwago, green. Obvious choice for a liar. Says that he was unable to change his seering target to Hunter like Bird said. Also what a coincidence that Hunter was wolfed the same Night Bird told TBWCW and Bubbles to seer him. I assume TBWCW didn't know that Maestro gives the seering results even if a player dies, not sure about this.

There are 3 counterclaimed roles:

The seer, we'll lynch the false-claimer(TBWCW) today.
The psychic/guardian(won't tell you which one), we will lynch the false-claimer next Day Phase.
The miller, we'll lynch the false-claimer last.

Why miller false-claimer last? Because his role is the Wolf. The Rogue is alive with a 100% guarantee. Notice how there have only been one kill/Night. I HIGHLY think the Night 1 target was Liggy, but he survived, because he's the Zhiwago. And because Liggy didn't die last Night, he most likely targeted the player I especially mentioned to him(the guardian/psychic claimers) I think is the Master Wolf, TBWCW. There is a chance that he's the Rogue, but that doesn't match with the Hunter wolfing.
If TBWCW survives this lynching, we'll let the Rogue kill him. We'll lynch Rogue Day 3 NO MATTER WHAT, THIS IS GUARANTEED INFORMATION. Then we kill the other one of the wolves, BDS or TBWCW.

How can I know which one is the real Psychic/Guardian?
I asked one of the claimers to give me his item. If I get it, the person I told to give me the item is the real deal, the other person will be lynched Day 3. If I don't get the item from that person, he is the false-claimer and will be lynched Day 3.
This is now a waterproof plan, it failed last Day since Bird was Brutaled.

Why can't we lynch BDS now?
If we do that, the Rogue will win. He'll kill TBWCW with his other hit, meaning the last wolf is dead and the Rogue has survived until the end and killed Dr. Doom.

Lynch The Boy Who Cried Wolf.