News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII - Relax, I'm a Doctor

Started by MaestroUGC, January 22, 2013, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

I never read the manga after Duelist started so I thought Yugi or I think he was called Jackie said it.

Waddle Bro

lol that line is not even from manga, it's from the best thing ever: Yugioh The Abridged Series!!!

Toby

Nice try BDS. Well I was right about Verm being a wolf and on this occasion, sadly. I don't think Bird got anyone together so we need a new alliance leader.

I'm seer, guardian please guard me tonight.

My night 1 result was Liggy being Green, I had my seering set on him and was planning on changing later that night, didn't get access to my computer and didn't manage to seer Hunter like Bird asked.

Waddle Bro

I SAID NO ONE CLAIM YOU DUMBASSES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Read carefully:

I just had a chat with my partner who also wasn't counterclaimed.

I AM THE NEW ALLIANCE LEADER
To prove this, I will send everybody the claim PMs you sent to Bird. This proves the communication I had with Bird, so does this:
Quote from: Bird on January 23, 2013, 05:36:02 PMI've gotten all the claims, and you *number* seem very trustworthy. *word* of you have been counterclaimed, and you *number* seem to have very human intentions. I'm letting you guys into the circle of trust in case I die somehow.

Waddle Bro

All proof PMs sent.
Sorry if the hours in my copypastas aren't correct to yours, it's because of I live in a different time zone than you do.

Do what I told you to do and try to be active before the phase ends.

Toby

Your only giving us proof that Bird trusted you, I've been suspicious of you throughout the game and I'm even more suspicious of you now.
Why don't you tell us your role?
Guardian, please guard me or Waddle tonight, I don't think the wolves would risk the chance trying to kill one of us.
My seer's on you tonight and you can't change that.

Bubbles

Boy why did you claim seer to the thread -.- You should've just pm'd it to waddle. Saying that you dont trust Waddle is basically saying that you didn't trust bird, meaning that we shouldn't have lynched verm because Bird would have given us false information

Waddle Bro

Quote*word* of you have been counterclaimed
The word is either none or neither.
That immediately proves that I have not been counterclaimed and that I'm a confirmed human.

I don't see why I should tell you my role, the humans don't achieve anything through that.
The wolves and the Rogue do.

And you claim to be the seer, but you're definitely not being helpful.

Toby

My vote was on Verm before Birds info, just saying that.

And I didn't realise Waddle was so 'trustworthy' when we was saying, noone claim.

Bubbles

No it wasn't..?
Quote from: Bird on January 24, 2013, 12:19:30 AMomg will you guys quit it with the strangelove stuff

-------------------------

The following three players have claimed to be Dr. Evil (Miller):
  • vermilionvermin
  • Yugi
  • BlackDragonSlayer
Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 24, 2013, 12:47:01 AM Vermilionvermin

Oh hey, the wolf claimed miller aswell.
You voted almost half an hour after bird showed the counterclaimers

Waddle Bro

But he voted for Verm before anyone else so yeah. And it was quick too. I doubt a wolf would vote for his own partner just half an hour after them being revealed.

Waddle Bro

Also probs unnecessary but

No matter what, please don't claim your role

Thank you.

MaestroUGC

And now, A message from the Council for a Better Tomorrow Today Foundation of America:

Time travel is a tricky thing; going to the future will give you great insight to the present, while going to the past means you can witness the truth none of us know. Either way, time travel always leads to alternate time lines where jackasses end up maoking lots of money by cheating. Please travel cautiously.

Thank you.

Paid for by Concerned Paranoid Mothers Who Think They've Discoverd Some Sort of Time Traveller because they Travel in an Odd Looking Machine with Young Men and Women and Wear Odd Clothing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 02:08:47 AM-___________________________________________-
If you're a human, please don't play TWG anymore. You're being way too paranoid if you're a human.

You're definitely not the seer. You know you'd get lynched the next Day phase, so this is most likely a hoax to get save you.
Being what you call paranoid is better than being careless, and if I were careless, I would have been wolfed/lynched/killed by Rogue by now. I'm glad I didn't public claim at the beginning of the game, for example!

I claimed partially to save Yugi-Fox (who's essentially confirmed, unless Hunter was the miller), since it seemed as if many other players were willing to lynch him (the only player who voted me last day phase was Yugi-Fox himself).
I claimed partially because Bird is dead (I would have told Bird if he hadn't died), so that we wouldn't fall easy prey to the wolves if we were disorganized.

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 26, 2013, 07:22:58 AMNice try BDS. Well I was right about Verm being a wolf and on this occasion, sadly. I don't think Bird got anyone together so we need a new alliance leader.

I'm seer, guardian please guard me tonight.

My night 1 result was Liggy being Green, I had my seering set on him and was planning on changing later that night, didn't get access to my computer and didn't manage to seer Hunter like Bird asked.
*facepalm*
I seered Vermilionvermin, so that's how I knew he was a wolf (red)... Since Liggy claimed Dr. Zhivago, it's obvious that he's either him or Dr. Doom.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 26, 2013, 11:13:06 AMAnd now, A message from the Council for a Better Tomorrow Today Foundation of America:

Time travel is a tricky thing; going to the future will give you great insight to the present, while going to the past means you can witness the truth none of us know. Either way, time travel always leads to alternate time lines where jackasses end up maoking lots of money by cheating. Please travel cautiously.

Thank you.

Paid for by Concerned Paranoid Mothers Who Think They've Discoverd Some Sort of Time Traveller because they Travel in an Odd Looking Machine with Young Men and Women and Wear Odd Clothing.
I think it's safe to assume that the time travel power has activated. :P

Also, on a different note, the PM Waddle sent me was one posted on the topic... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Oh woops sorry Bubbles! Well I gave information on Verm and meant to vote, that's why I didn't give much reasoning on my vote before. I'm so dumb.