News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Get to know each other survey

Started by Sebastian, January 22, 2013, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Dudeman on January 24, 2013, 05:34:22 PMApologies for quoting an old reply, but:So do I! It's really the only genre that I can stand for long periods of time. My old iPod was virtually full memory-wise before I lost it, and every single song was from a video game.
Me too, except for one song from Adventure Time :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 24, 2013, 06:40:07 PM92. How tall are you? 6' 3"
Yayyy tall club <3

SuperFireKirby

Holy poops, are you really 6 feet tall? Dats awesthum.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bubbles

:3

I literally don't know any > my height who isnt an ass. I know a few little people who have a crush on me but apparently I intimidate them XD Its sad

SlowPokemon

100. What is your favorite game series? Professor Layton

101. What is your favorite book? Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

102. What is the most recent book you read? Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

103. Who is your favorite television character? I really like the entire cast of Modern Family, probably Cameron or Phil.

105. Who is your favorite anime character? Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

106. Who is your favorite literary character? Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye and Miss Havisham from Great Expectations

107. Who is your favorite game character? Professor Layton of course

108. What is your favorite website? NinSheetMusic naturally.

109. What is your favorite musical instrument? The cello

110. How many instruments do you play? One--piano

111. How many aunts and uncles do you have? One aunt and five uncles on my dad's side, one uncle on my mom's side.

112. When was the first time you had a serious crush on someone? When I was fourteen ::)

113. What is your least favorite popular movie? Topgun. Also The Avengers.

114. Do you get jealous easily? Not really.

115. Meanest thing you've ever done? That's a secret....

116. What is your favorite class in school? Probably AP Literature.

117. What is your favorite terrible movie? Dark Shadows

118. What is one thing that is really popular and you will never do? Use my Facebook ::)

119. What is your favorite animal? Octopus. Also chinchilla.

120. What color are your eyes? Really bright blue.

121. What is your favorite classic Disney movie? Alice in Wonderland (1951 ofc) and Fantasia
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

100. What is your favorite game series? Professor Layton

101. What is your favorite book? Ugh books. I haven't read a good book in a while, so The Art of Howl's Moving Castle

102. What is the most recent book you read? ^^ right now

103. Who is your favorite television character? Pikachu :3

105. Who is your favorite anime character? Anime again? Hrrmmph I dont care if its not an anime Sokka

106. Who is your favorite literary character? Judge Wargrave from And Then There Were None (idk)

107. Who is your favorite game character? HERSHEL LAYTON MY BABY

108. What is your favorite website? If NSM could somehow combine with serebii, even if it was in a million years I would love it. Though the quickness the info spreads from there to here as far as new goes is pretty remarkable

109. What is your favorite musical instrument? The piano

110. How many instruments do you play? 2 (piano and violin) but I can play a very small bit of accordian, flute, and bells (basically a xylophone XD)

111. How many aunts and uncles do you have? Alive? Biological I have 2 aunts and 2 uncles, but theres the married-into-the-family ones and also some great aunts and uncles that idk how many I have XD

112. When was the first time you had a serious crush on someone? I actually dont know. I'm kind of a laid back person, and don't rush things even when I think it'd be perfect. But if I had to choose, Layton <3

113. What is your least favorite popular movie? THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT SERIES I MEAN REALLY or that "pitch perfect" or whatever it was that is causing every girl in high school to record themselves playing with cups

114. Do you get jealous easily? Nah, like I said, I'm pretty laid back 8)

115. Meanest thing you've ever done?  ::)

116. What is your favorite class in school? World History because my teacher is an adorable freak XD

117. What is your favorite terrible movie? Sheeps? Idk what its called and I've never actually seen it but its a horror movie about man-eating sheep XD The ending was so ridiculous I didnt think it was real. But also some other horror movie (that I cant remember the name to either :P) where these guys are on a closed down skii mountain and they keep getting killed. The effects are so cheesy its hilarious

118. What is one thing that is really popular and you will never do? SNAPCHAT

119. What is your favorite animal? Kittens or Red Pandas

120. What color are your eyes? Hazel with gold flecks :3

121. What is your favorite classic Disney movie? The Little Mermaid? I don't think I've ever seen the ending, I just kept rewatching the parts where she was a mermaid XD

SuperFireKirby

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, NO MORE QUESTIONS.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

122. Did you pack your own luggage? I DON'T KNOW WHO DID!
123. Are you planning to destroy the Site? Only if you really want me to.
124.What colour is blue? Red
125.If I were to threaten you, what would you do to me? Stab your body many times and put it in a landfield.
126.What's your profession? Terrorist.
127.Do you like demons? I AM A DEMON.
128.How many people do you intend to kill today? As many as I can.
129.Are you a terrorist? Don't Know.
130.How many bombs are you carrying? More than I can count.
131.Do you have a ticket? I DON'T NEED A TICKET.
132.Why are you a terrorist? Because nobody loves me!
133.Do you find me attractive? Not really.

SuperFireKirby

I hate you so much, Slow.

100. What is your favorite game series? Kirby. Everything Kirby

101. What is your favorite book? The Two Towers, probably.

102. What is the most recent book you read? Batman: The Killing Joke(okay,technically a graphic novel)

103. Who is your favorite television character? The 11th Doctor

105. Who is your favorite anime cartoon character? Aang. He's so underrated. Everyone is always OMG SOKKA or OMG ZUKO or OMG TOPH. WHERE'S AANG'S LOVIN. HE'S THE FRIGGIN AVATAR. BEST CHARACTER IN A:TLA, HANDS DOWN.

106. Who is your favorite literary character? Hmmmmm, I dunno really. I really like Angela from the Inheritance Trilogy.

107. Who is your favorite game character? Either Flotsam from Dark Cloud 2 or Rucks from Bastion.

108. What is your favorite website? I dunno, take a wild guess.

109. What is your favorite musical instrument? My favorite. The erhu. It's just so hautingly beautiful when played right.

110. How many instruments do you play? 2. Guitar and drums. I suck at piano. :<

111. How many aunts and uncles do you have? A lot.

112. When was the first time you had a serious crush on someone? Serious? I dunno. Probably junior year on the person who would eventually become mah girlfirend.

113. What is your least favorite popular movie? It's tie between The Last Airbender and EVERY PIECE OF SHIT NICHOLAS SPARKS MOVIE.

114. Do you get jealous easily? Depends, does this jealousy involve food? Then yes.

115. Meanest thing you've ever done?  Things.

116. What is your favorite class in school? American Government. My teacher is friggin awesome.

117. What is your favorite terrible movie? MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS

118. What is one thing that is really popular and you will never do? Twitter, Instagram, dubstep. Ya know, retarded things liek that.

119. What is your favorite animal? Ummm turtles are pretty awesome.

120. What color are your eyes? Blue-ish

121. What is your favorite classic Disney movie? The Fox and the Hound

Sebastian

57. Do you have a wrist watch? No

58. The first console game you ever played? Hmm

59. Do you prefer studying or working? Working

60. Favourite Pokemon? None

61. What kind of cell phone do you have? iPod

62. How many forums you visit besides nsm? None yet.. But I will get apolomix and virtuoso.net

63. What is your favourite anime? None

63 1/2.What is you favorite cartoon? Bolt

64. What is your favourite manga? None, don't read them

65. What anime did you last watch? None

66. What book did you last read? A joke book

67. Have you read all the Harry Potter books? No

68. Do you enjoy dancing? Not at all

69. Can you sing? Noooo

70. Are you good public speaker? Yes

71. What are your strengths? Physical

72. Does it matter what I ask here? Yes.

73. Why? Who? What? Where? How? Which? When? No comment

74. What do you think about that? Dude, better questions

75. Do you enjoy your life? Yes

76. What would you like to do now? Eat

77. Have you been in Disneyland? No

78. Have you started any new hobbies lately? Nope.

79. What's your favourite tv show? Avatar: Monk

80. Do you like vampires? No

81. But you have seen the Twilight movies? No. They sound really stupid

82. What is the time right now? 9:41

83. Do you have a twitter/facebook account? Facebook

84. Do you play facebook games? No

85. Do you make status updates? Odk

86. Do you change your profile picture often? Yes

87. Who's your favourite actor? Idk

88. Do you want kids? Maybe

89. How many video games do you have? Lots

90. Have you ever been in a real fight? Depends

91. Is there a part in your face you'd like to change? No

92. How tall are you? 5 feet 6 inches

93. How much do you weight? 125

94. Who's your favourite arranger? Deku

95. Have you been in a car crash? No

96. Do you prefer walking or biking? Biking

97. When was the last time you were drunk? Never!!!!!!

98. Do you smoke? No!!!!!

99. Who's the most awesome person in nsm? Deku or Fingerz cause their great arrangers

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 07:28:12 PM122. Did you pack your own luggage? I DON'T KNOW WHO DID!
123. Are you planning to destroy the Site? Only if you really want me to.
124.What colour is blue? Red
125.If I were to threaten you, what would you do to me? Stab your body many times and put it in a landfield.
126.What's your profession? Terrorist.
127.Do you like demons? I AM A DEMON.
128.How many people do you intend to kill today? As many as I can.
129.Are you a terrorist? Don't Know.
130.How many bombs are you carrying? More than I can count.
131.Do you have a ticket? I DON'T NEED A TICKET.
132.Why are you a terrorist? Because nobody loves me!
133.Do you find me attractive? Not really.
C'mon! Please, nobody else do stupid ones like yugi!

Yugi

Pit0010

Quote from: Dudeman on January 24, 2013, 07:40:56 AMWait, seriously? That makes three people on the forums with the same birthday!

WHOA really?! who are they? :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on January 24, 2013, 07:51:54 PMEver heard of a joke.
NO. NO JOKING IS ALLOWED ON NSM ANYMORE. THE SUPREME COMMANDER UMMMMM.... COMMANDS IT.

Pit0010

Since when were there more questions?!  XDD

57. Do you have a wrist watch? Yes, I feel awkward without one.

58. The first console game you ever played? Now THAT...is a hard question. I started playing I think...3-5 years old? around there...and I can't remember...but it has to be a game from game boy or game boy advance :P

59. Do you prefer studying or working? Hmm...I teach violin and maths. So I would say teach. :P

60. Favourite Pokemon? Would it be hard to believe that I haven't touched a pokemon game before? well i have...but it was in Jap and i had No clue. PLease don't kill me. please...

61. What kind of cell phone do you have? White iPhone 4s

62. How many forums you visit besides nsm? I visit zelda dungeon occasionally...I got a nintendo fanclub in 'rate my drawings'

63. What is your favourite anime? So far, One Piece. FTW

64. What is your favourite manga? TOO MANY! But I would say... Fairy Tail or Horimiya...or deadman wonderland..GAHH I DONNO

65. What anime did you last watch? One piece.

66. What book did you last read? Vampire Academy. A good plot I shall say

67. Have you read all the Harry Potter books? No...I have all of them from me bro. I was actually thinking of reading them all this year.

68. Do you enjoy dancing? NO FULLSTOP

69. Can you sing? I have to. My school is a music school and choir is compulsory.

70. Are you good public speaker? Maybe?

71. What are your strengths? For some reason...I can quickly get used to a new thing.

72. Does it matter what I ask here? Nonono :D

73. Why? WHY?

74. What do you think about that? I donno, YOU KNOW WHY?!? XD

75. Do you enjoy your life? Yes, thanks to my bro, I have followed his tracks of the world of gaming :)

76. What would you like to do now? I needa practice violin

77. Have you been in Disneyland? Yes! when i was 7. Went to 'It's a small, small world!' 7 times!! XD Besides that...I wanna go again. Coz im older

78. Have you started any new hobbies lately? New hobbies? no...same usual old ones :P

79. What's your favourite tv show? I don't really watch TV. But usually it would be Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls.

80. Do you like vampires? Um...yes...Zero from Vampire Knight

81. But you have seen the Twilight movies? I watched the 1st one to see why everyone likes it. Still don't have a clue

82. What is the time right now? 4:48 pm

83. Do you have a twitter/facebook account? No and no. This and youtube is enough for me :P

84. Do you play facebook games? Read the previous answer

85. Do you make status updates? OK...let's talk about skype. Sometimes

86. Do you change your profile picture often? (Skype)  When i feel like it

87. Who's your favourite actor? Actor (s): Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner Actress: Anne Hathaway

88. Do you want kids? May I pass this question? :)

89. How many video games do you have? Lemme see...*counts* Too MANY

90. Have you ever been in a real fight? Real fight. IN BRAWL ;)

91. Is there a part in your face you'd like to change? The top of my nose gets itchy sometimes when I play violin. That really irritates me. So...can it be...any treatment for no itchy nose??

92. how much cm? 164cm :P

93. How much do you weight? 100000000 kg :)

94. Who's your favourite arranger? Everyone is a great arranger!

95. Have you been in a car crash? Yes, I was sleeping when my dad crashed...

96. Do you prefer walking or biking? I don't bike. I do walk. But I run

97. When was the last time you were drunk? Me? Drink? while in school? nonono

98. Do you smoke? nononono

99. Who's the most awesome person in nsm? Everyone is AWESOME! But if I had to pick someone, it would be Fingerz!
XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030