News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XLVII: Host Signature Ups

Started by Mashi, January 16, 2013, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick the game you want hosted!

Waddle Bro - Doctor Two - [LINK]
4 (22.2%)
SocialFox - Survivor: Cook Islands - [LINK]
2 (11.1%)
Davy - The Notebooks of Death - [LINK]
1 (5.6%)
MaestroUGC - Relax, I'm a Doctor - [LINK]
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Bird

I don't think we should enforce the

Quote from: Mashi on January 17, 2013, 03:16:23 PMAlso, everyone, if your game wasn't sent to TWC for approval, they won't be placed up for voting.

thing, since nobody really knew about it. I don't even think this was mentioned anywhere.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Quote from: Bird on January 04, 2013, 04:40:59 PMTo be allowed to host, you must meet the following requirements:
    • You must have played in at least 3 games.
    • You must be active in those 3 games.
    • You must have demonstrated a firm understanding of TWG fundamentals.
    • You must know the game well enough to constructively criticize and analyze players during the Post-Game.
    • You must have received explicit permission to host from any member of The Werewolf Council (Bird, Mashi, and vermilionvermin).
    [/list]

It's a shame that even the creator of the Hosting Guide Topic didn't read the guide!!!

Bird

Yes, explicit permission to host. Not explicit permission to host a specific game. I don't have a problem with any of the prospective hosts this round anyway.

Mashi

Ambiguity!

Fair enough then.  If that's the case, however, a list should be compiled of those eligible to host, I feel.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 17, 2013, 02:43:40 PMAlthough this is probably all the games we're going to receive, I'll give everyone another day. The poll will go up tomorrow evening.
    I demand more time if needed.

Bird

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 17, 2013, 09:27:23 PMI demand more time if needed.
    At first I thought that you put DT in and then I got really scared and annoyed I couldn't get a chance to host untill TWG L.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 17, 2013, 10:15:55 PM?
    I really want to clear up this mess first.

Quote from: Mashi on January 17, 2013, 03:16:23 PMSorry, too late!  Once you put up a game, you may not take it back.
    This is horseshit if this means that I can't post Doctor Two here? I only posted my game here just in case shadowkirby wouldn't post it here. Now he told me that I would have to host it alone.
    This is my reward for being polite and let him post his game here? Bullshit. If people want to play Doctor Two, TWC should allow me to post it. It got tied with 11 votes last time(at one point before me and shadowkirby gave up), meaning it's one of the most voted games on NSM.
    And I wasn't even aware of that rule!!! :(

Toby

Wooooooow calm down!

You put up your other game so just calm down, your not wasting time or games or anything.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 18, 2013, 08:35:25 AMWooooooow calm down!

You put up your other game so just calm down, your not wasting time or games or anything.
    My other game has no chance of winning, I would rather play Maestro's game than host that game(it's awesome, not just because it contains The Doctor). :P
    But the difference is that wish to host Doctor Two. I love Doctor Who, I absolutely do. That show is amazing and probs the best show out there. As a fan, it means a lot to me that I could host that game. There are no words to explain my love against that show. Second place would be good too, because I definitely would have a higher chance of winning next time.
    Also you should be supportive against me, since I was originally the one who decided to let you win the last sign-ups. :P

Toby

All hail Waddle, forget the signups let him host. Happy?

Bubbles

Whats your problem boy XD

Waddle as long as your current game wins second place, you can post Dr Two next sign ups instead of the game you have now

Toby

I'm just in a bad mood, sorry. :P

Wait is the rule that the host can post another game or the host can post the game?

Bubbles

Idk but I dont think its that big of a deal to get into

Toby