Fire Emblem: Awakening

Started by Shadoninja, January 16, 2013, 12:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Is that really a big deal to you tho it's making fire emblem a more accessible and widely played game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Hey, when I started, I made a lot of bad, silly moves and had units have to retreat in battle. But that was okay, since I was still a beginner and needed to learn how it all operated. I'm all for it being user friendly, and even if you can't switch halfway through, you can then easily beat FE:A for a first time, then play next time on classic for a standard Fire Emblem experience.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

I guess I'm weird then. I'm not trying to make myself look good (and by stating that it is inevitable that it will appear so, but, nevertheless, it is true) but I got to the final level of Sacred Stones with less than 3 deaths (I think it may have just been one) and the only person I didn't recruit was Marisa (b/c you needed to talk to her with Ewan, the horrible underpowered unit with less movement than her). I mean, I even got Joshua. And I didn't even know that guides existed. I guess games like this make too much sense to me.  :-\

edit: checked. 1 death, no Marisa, and no Amelia. So pretty close.

Nebbles

...I think you can talk to Marisa with someone that isn't Ewan? I don't remember, but I didn't use Ewan at all.

Maelstrom

You can talk to him with Gerik if you take Eirika's route. I took Ephraim's route first.

Nebbles

Ahh, yes, I did Eirkia's route first, I'm on Ephriam's right now.

Maelstrom

wait I just realized I had Marisa. what.

edit: realized that I deleted my old save file for some reason. I know I got Amelia on it. There may have been a few more deaths, but I can't say for sure.

Nebbles

Should we make this a general FE topic because we're getting into Sacred Stones talk real fast

Maelstrom

This really should be one. But Shado's not here to edit....

Where's a mod when you need one?

Maelstrom

Still working my way through hard mode. Just finished Ch22 (The one with the 12 deadlords)
I finally broke out my brave and A rank weapons. The poor guys didn't stand a chance.
Spoiler
Only got hit once or twice thanks to brave weapons. And I OHKO'd Aversa with a standard hit
I think I've been grinding too much.
[close]

Nebbles

I just used the kids to plow my way through hard mode, mostly because I sort of stopped caring.

Maelstrom

Well, only 4 of the children are op so far. I picked up on my save that I dropped at that chapter with the boats. I plan on overpowering the parents so I can complete the Future Past pack and all the spotpass maps

Nebbles

Ah yeah, I gotta power up the parents for the Future Past maps and stuff.