News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on February 06, 2013, 07:26:53 PMThat was still absurdly harsh.

....honestly why did you say anything at all

definitely thought you were talking to me for a second

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 06, 2013, 07:30:36 PMlook, I support you no matter what happens. whatever you did I'm here for you.

but if you got someone pregnant, you're on your own.

XD don't worry I haven't gotten anyone pregnant (or had sex *cough*).

lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 06, 2013, 07:30:04 PMSorry, I really need to learn to think before I speak.  I'm just gunna delete it and stop being so blunt.

...why'd you delete your post? Don't listen to TZP, I thought not having syphilis was a good thing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 06, 2013, 07:35:08 PM...why'd you delete your post? Don't listen to TZP, I thought not having syphilis was a good thing.
That's my other problem, I'm rather wishy-washy, I have this weird need to make sure everyone is happy, even though I have no problem with being bluntly honest(cruelly so) to some, it's just weird.
Back to Slow, someone help him out, this situation is making me look bad.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Toby

Omg, did you get caught having a thingy?...

Always open for a pm, even though I think you hate me :P

SlowPokemon

Thanks for your concern guys. As it turns out I'm not the only one with this problem which is nice. I think I have the basic thing figured out and I'm sure I'll tell you guys when the time is right.

SuperFireKirby

Don't worry, 4 out of 5 men suffer the same problem, Slow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Toby

The possibilities are killing me.

spitllama

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 07, 2013, 08:05:25 AMThe possibilities are killing me.

You would like to know, wouldn't you? *snicker*

Perfect avatar for this conversation.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

Had a brief talk with someone last night, a nice chat with MassiveMayhem today, and, later on, a lengthy one with Jub about my situation.

I feel sooo much better. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that, and Jub especially seems to be in the same situation I am, which was a big comfort.

Thanks for your support, everyone, good to know you're there for me.

<333333333

Nebbles

I really wish I knew how to stop procrastinating. I know I should care about my school work. But I just don't.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Seems like a fantastic way to fail college.

Nebbles

Wow, you're so fucking helpful.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel