News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

So. Uhh. I...did something today. Something awkward. And I don't know what to make of it. And I really don't want to post it here but I have to mention it somewhere because I definitely can't talk about it with my irl friends. Really it's tmi for anyone but it's just...I don't know what to make of the situation.

Bubbles

Depending on what it is, hide your face in a pillow and wallow in embarassment for a little bit. That usually works for me (I'm being totally serious). I remember things I did in fifth grade that I still blush about, but I doubt they're relatable

SlowPokemon

I'm not...embarrassed per se.

Just can't have this conversation with anyone irl.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

If you posted it here just to get it off your chest, its not really going to work unless you say the whole thing. What would be the problem if you're not embarassed?

Oh my god shado XD

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 06, 2013, 06:58:58 PMSo. Uhh. I...did something today. Something awkward. And I don't know what to make of it. And I really don't want to post it here but I have to mention it somewhere because I definitely can't talk about it with my irl friends. Really it's tmi for anyone but it's just...I don't know what to make of the situation.

Yeah, you're just trying to raise curiosity... out with it.

Olimar12345

Yeah, whats up? Maybe we can help.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I can't post it on the site, it's too awkward. I posted that because I was trying to understand it a little better. :/ I'll find someone here to talk to about it, probably.

Not really something I need..."help" with, more understanding.

TheZeldaPianist275

lol, I know I'm not one of your close friends on the site Slow, but I'm always open.  Shoot me a pm if you want.

TheZeldaPianist275

That was still absurdly harsh.

....honestly why did you say anything at all

the_last_sheikah

Sorry, I really need to learn to think before I speak.  I'm just gunna delete it and stop being so blunt.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 06, 2013, 07:30:36 PMlook, I support you no matter what happens. whatever you did I'm here for you.

but if you got someone pregnant, you're on your own.

XD Shado, you are the best.

And Sheikah, don't feel too bad. :)