News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Oh man, long post, I talk about myself too much.

Yugi

For some reason, whenever I try to start an arrangment, I normally get incredably bored in the middle of making it and stop arranging it. And no matter how many times I try, I keep getting bored of it.

Help?

SlowPokemon

Try showing some initiative.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

You obviously don't like the song enough to want to finish it. I tried starting a few songs, then halfway through I realized I never even liked the song to begin with and dropped it. The problem with this is that hte songs that I generally like are already arranged :/

Toby

I though we was talking about Social arrangements, like going to the park or whatever..

Bubbles

Toby

Haha, unless he has to travell a few miles bear foot to get to a phonebox to make these social arrangements, then I'm probably wrong.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 06:07:21 PMHaha, unless he has to travell a few miles bear foot to get to a phonebox to make these social arrangements, then I'm probably wrong.
da da da-da-da da da da-da-da da da da-da-da de de de-de-de

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Give me advice!  Do I ever tell my very religious parents that I'm atheist or do I just hold it in forever.

KefkaticFanatic

Why bother making a fuss when you can just keep to yourself and avoid confrontation .-.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Cuz it drives me crazy.  And they still expect me to act crazy.

Winter

I personally keep my mouth shut. It would only bring up more problems, and you'd be posting here asking for help regarding a much worse situation..

(Not that we mind)

But religion caused the biggest wars, and also the biggest arguments. Ehh..

SuperFireKirby

Just be all like, "Hey parental units! What does God and the square root of -1 have in common?" and then don't give them the answer. If they wanna know,they can google it. Parents are terrible at math.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

That took me a second then I started laughing uncontrollably
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 27, 2013, 07:34:34 PMJust be all like, "Hey parental units! What does God and the square root of -1 have in common?" and then don't give them the answer. If they wanna know,they can google it. Parents are terrible at math.

Brilliant.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel