News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Winter on January 16, 2013, 06:56:19 PMWow, things have changed..
Hello there Winter. The temperatures here are starting to rise as Spring comes closer; could you please stay a little longer? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter

I haven't even been here.. don't you think if I come back it will get unbearably cold?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Winter on January 16, 2013, 06:59:56 PMI haven't even been here.. don't you think if I come back it will get unbearably cold?
where you has been
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

ETFROXX

Quote from: Winter on January 16, 2013, 06:56:19 PMWow, things have changed..

Fo rlz.

Thinking of talking to my mom when I go home this weekend.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

So I was talking to my friend today and she told me about her 2 lesbian friends who are dating. And how she sees no problem with it.

Small sigh of relief. But I'm not gonna tell her yet.

MaestroUGC

You know, I've noticed something during my time at college. Most people our age just don't give a shit about your sexual orientation, unless they want to try dating you. Then it's a rather important detail.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Everyone feels homosexual at some point, even if they deny it. (At least, I don't know anyone who hasn't)

So I'm sure they'd understand.

Very few people are TOTALLY one way or the other.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 08:00:25 PMEveryone feels homosexual at some point, even if they deny it. (At least, I don't know anyone who hasn't)

So I'm sure they'd understand.

Very few people are TOTALLY one way or the other.
I accidentally someone else's balls once at this camp I went to. Fucking hated that camp experience.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Mashi

SlowPokemon, I'll have you know that I exhibit no homoerotic tendencies whatsoever!!!

now get over here so you can make out with jub3r7 and me

MaestroUGC

There was once a time where I thought that I was gay, due to my lack of interest in women. Then I realized it wasn't so much a sexual preference issue, because I was equally uninterested in men, but just that I didn't give a shit. I'm attracted to women, but I'm very flamboyant, which leads most people to either assume I'm bisexual, or neither straight nor gay, due to my indifferences towards anything overtly sexual.

There might be a name for this, but I don't know what it is as I don't study psychology.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 17, 2013, 08:17:26 PMThere was once a time where I thought that I was gay, due to my lack of interest in women. Then I realized it wasn't so much a sexual preference issue, because I was equally uninterested in men, but just that I didn't give a shit. I'm attracted to women, but I'm very flamboyant, which leads most people to either assume I'm bisexual, or neither straight nor gay, due to my indifferences towards anything overtly sexual.

I'm quite similar XD I'm more straight than I am gay but women disgust me a good portion of the time. I'm like...neither at the moment. I haven't met anyone who's wowed me.

Quote from: Mashi on January 17, 2013, 08:15:56 PMSlowPokemon, I'll have you know that I exhibit no homoerotic tendencies whatsoever!!!

now get over here so you can make out with jub3r7 and me

yes sir

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 17, 2013, 08:08:49 PMI accidentally someone else's balls once at this camp I went to. Fucking hated that camp experience.

Yeeeeeesh.....