News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The NSM Advice Column

Started by K-NiGhT, January 15, 2013, 07:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I always thought Cobraroll was more like

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr

the_last_sheikah

I have bad people skills when it comes to socializing.  If I have to work a cash register or something and I have to interact with people, I'm fine because there are rules, standards,and it's a streamlined process.  If I'm with my friends, they know how I am and are somewhat similar.  But I have trouble interacting in other places, and I don't know why or how to fix it.  When I hang out with my friends, we sit around playing/talking about/doing something related to video games, internet, ect.  I don't know how to interact with other people "properly" in other situations.  I don't know, maybe I'm just overthinking everything and I need to learn to loosen up.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

Are your friends someone who would put you down for doing something weird? If not then next time you see them just act pretty crazy going HELLOOOOOO HOW ARE YOUU TODAY THIS FINE EVENING and then just act super hyper and crazy and funny and that should build your confidence a little...

the_last_sheikah

My friends aren't the problem, it's people I'm not close with when a situation isn't "all business" for lack of a better term.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

Oh, same thing applies, go hyper then relax to your normal self. Use to work for me.

K-NiGhT

omg guise i have a srs problem

i don't know where to eat for prom

halp
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

huhuhuh go to da olive garden
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on April 16, 2013, 03:55:33 PMhuhuhuh go to da olive garden
Omg spitllama we're twins, that's what I was thinking! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

omg spitllama and kman ilu guise thanks
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Olive Garden is delicious. I was just there a few nights ago. Is it just me, or are the majority of waiters and waitresses that work there extremely cool?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Food is overpriced and mediocre at best, but the service is excellent and the bread and salad is too so I enjoy going there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.