News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia

Started by blueflower999, January 15, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Yamauchi, I can't remember any of their names, though.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

That is correct. The next question will be a Jeopardy-style question.

This 2011 cross-over fighting game title featured everyone's favorite blue-suited lawyer, and most fans didn't have any objections to his inclusion.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

what is Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

Darn.....I know this.....I know it starts with a Y :/

blueflower999

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 04, 2015, 06:45:43 PMwhat is Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3?
And you're on the board with one point! Next question.

The top three best-selling video games on the Nintendo Gamecube are Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Mario Sunshine. Name the fourth, fifth, and sixth in any order. You must name at least two to get a point, and if you name all three you get 1.5 points.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

The Thousand Year door is one.....

Dudeman

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Luigi's Mansion, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Mostly random guesses :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MaestroUGC

I don't think Star Wars was that well selling, I want to say the sixth was Metroid Prime?

Latios212

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 04, 2015, 06:54:52 PMThe Thousand Year door is one.....
The Thousand Year Door is #12.

Quote from: Dudeman on March 04, 2015, 06:55:43 PMStar Wars: Rogue Squadron, Luigi's Mansion, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Mostly random guesses :P
Wind Waker and Luigi's Mansion are #4 and #5 respectively, so congrats! Rogue Squadron didn't sell more than a million copies.

Also, #6 was Animal Crossing. Onto the next question!

In Super Paper Mario, Count Bleck has four main buddies that he consults with on numerous occasions as cutscenes, and three of these are fought as bosses early in the game. Name all three.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Dimentio, Mimi, and O'Chunks.

blueflower999

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 04, 2015, 07:01:18 PMDimentio, Mimi, and O'Chunks.
Very good! Time for another Jeopardy question.

The Italian character Pizza Pasta was originally included in this 1980s hit arcade game, but was knocked out when the game was ported to the home consoles.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

What is burger time, perhaps?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 04, 2015, 07:24:03 PMWhat is Punch Out?
There you go! Last question before I go to bed:

Name four third-party (Non-Nintendo based) developers that have had characters represent them in Super Smash Brothers.
Bulbear! Blueflower999