News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia

Started by blueflower999, January 15, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 17, 2013, 05:40:53 PMBDS, promise me that you haven't been looking these up. Have you?
Nope; the only thing I looked up was how many units the Odyssey sold (but that was after I answered).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

OK! You get the Mycokerewards code! I'll PM you, and we'll start Round 2 tomorrow!

Hopefully you guys enjoy this, because I certainly do.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Yes, please continue! This is great! :D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

New idea: If, for some reason, you want me to post more questions from games I haven't played (Professor Layton, Final Fantasy, the newer Zelda games, etc.) Then PM me the question and correct answer. You can't answer the question though, obviously.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Fun fact: I wouldn't have taken the code even if I had won.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 05:48:59 PMFun fact: I wouldn't have taken the code even if I had won.
Really? Why?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Lol because I don't use coke rewards :P

I just love the trivia challenge

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 05:51:34 PMLol because I don't use coke rewards :P

So, if you win, would you let me give the code to the second place winner?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2013, 05:51:34 PMLol because I don't use coke rewards :P

It reminds me of memories...
Like how our old copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog fell into our swimming pool (don't ask me how that happened; I was too young to remember :P).
My older stepbrother introduced me to video games, specifically, Pokemon, when he stoped liking it; thus, although I was born in 1998, the earlier games (Genesis, N64, and even NES) are still familiar to me (including Rocket Knight Adventures, Columns, the second Sonic the Hedgehog, and even Goldeneye 64; lots of Game Boy games, including Super Mario Land, Monsters Inc GBC, which we still have, and Tetris, obviously :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Yugi

I sent you a few questions blue

the_last_sheikah

Same
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Wolf

But most of the questions are Pokemon questions. So might as well call it Pokemon trivia or give us some other questions like what game was the first game in history??? Or anything like that???
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on January 17, 2013, 08:04:10 PMwhat game was the first game in history??? Or anything like that???
Spacewar, released 1962

SlowPokemon

Quote from: wolf on January 17, 2013, 08:04:10 PMBut most of the questions are Pokemon questions. So might as well call it Pokemon trivia or give us some other questions like what game was the first game in history??? Or anything like that???

It's not mostly Pokemon, it's a nice blend of everything in my opinion