News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia

Started by blueflower999, January 15, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

QuoteAnd not the Atari 2600 either!
:P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

The Magnavox Odyssey was one of the first consoles, released, I believe, but I didn't think that it was really that widespread, was it??
The Atari 2600 would seem like a logical answer because of it's popularity... unless the question is going by merely release date, or I don't have my facts entirely right?

EDIT: I looked it up right now, and the Odyssey only sold 330,000 units... it generally had poor sales. Though, it depends on which context you take the question to mean, by release date or by popularity.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 17, 2013, 04:50:22 PMThe Magnavox Odyssey was one of the first consoles, released, I believe, but I didn't think that it was really that widespread, was it??
The Atari 2600 would seem like a logical answer because of it's popularity... unless the question is going by merely release date, or I don't have my facts entirely right?

EDIT: I looked it up right now, and the Odyssey only sold 330,000 units... it generally had poor sales. Though, it depends on which context you take the question to mean, by release date or by popularity.
>330,000
>Sold poorly

yeahhh

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 04:56:41 PM>330,000
>Sold poorly

yeahhh
For comparison, the Atari 2600 sold 30 million units (as of 2004, huh? ???), and the NES sold 61.91 million units.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 17, 2013, 04:58:38 PMFor comparison, the Atari 2600 sold 30 million units (as of 2004, huh? ???), and the NES sold 61.91 million units.
Oh.

blueflower999

The Odyssey is correct! +1 for BDS. Again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

OK, enough. BDS, no answering this question  :P
You're one point away from the codes.

Round #1, Question #41:

What the heck is a leaflet?

The Goron Mask in Majora's Mask contains the spirit of whom?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

blueflower999

Correct! That should have been easy.

Round #1, Question #42

The main characters of most Castlevania games all share the same last name. What is it?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

YOU HAD TO DO THE CASTLEVANIA QUESTION AFTER I GOT ONE RIGHT OUDFINP:UIESOFGHNBSLEIUDGHJFNWEOUYSDFGJHBCWEOUISYDJHGFBNOIESUYFHDC

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

It was. But I wanted a Castlevania question. New question that is hopefully harder!

Round #1, Question #43:

In Minecraft, Emeralds only spawn under a certain biome. Which?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

BDS, promise me that you haven't been looking these up. Have you?
Bulbear! Blueflower999