News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia

Started by blueflower999, January 15, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

give olimar the point and make a 2 point question next

SlowPokemon

Well thus far you've been awarding points based on if the response wasn't exactly correct, it doesn't count. But if you'd like to make an exception, I don't think anyone will have an objection.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Olimar gets +1, and I'll make a fairly challenging next question:

Round #2, Question #25:

The general rule in the Pikmin series and spinoffs is that only 100 Pikmin can exist on the field at one time. However, there are very few points in the series, and in other series, where this rule is broken. Name them. +1 for naming one correctly, +2 if you name 2, etc.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

I am confused, there are a couple of parts I think you might me talking about:

-In Pikmin 2 you can find stray pikmin. When you see them, your counter goes to 95 to equal it out.

-(Pikmin 2) Say you have 100 pikmin on the field. 95 of them are with your party, five of them are in the ground. If you delve into a cave and use a queen candypop bud, it gives you 3 more than you started with (you exchange 5 for 8). Once you return to the surface you'll have 103.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Well, #2 is right, but it's not what I was thinking of, and you just answered the last question, so you can't do it again until someone gets it wrong.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

-In Pikmin 2 you can find stray pikmin. When you see them, your counter goes to 95 to equal it out.

-(Pikmin 2) Say you have 100 pikmin on the field. 95 of them are with your party, five of them are in the ground. If you delve into a cave and use a queen candypop bud, it gives you 3 more than you started with (you exchange 5 for 8). Once you return to the surface you'll have 103.

i was definitely ninja'd ::)

becuz olimar can't answer twice in a row i demand i get tha points

But in all seriousness, I would have answered the second thing Olimar said.

blueflower999

I have a right to not count that, FSM. Sorry for being a little mean.

Here's a hint: The 2 moments I'm thinking of never happen during the actual gameplay.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

It's not mean, Olimar was just being a little jerk. (jk buddy luv u)

omg

Pikmin 2 the ending cutscene?:

That is definitely over 100 Pikmin.

blueflower999

That is one of them! +1 for FSM.

Anyone can try to name the 2nd I was thinking of. Hint: It's not from a Pikmin game, but has Pikmin in it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, tons of Olimar

blueflower999

Yeah... but... what?! +1 for Slow, I guess.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

No, one Olimar can only have like 7 Pikmin with him in Brawl! And there can only be 4 Olimars on the field!

blueflower999

Brawl is the right game though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

The tons of pikmin attacking that R.O.B. in the cutscene that introduces Olimar and Capt. Falcon? (Although I'm not sure...)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I haven't played Brawl in so long, but I remember enjoying the cutscenes. I remember one with Luigi, where he's really terrified of something and nervously karate chops when he hears something.