News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Find the hidden alphabet

Started by Wolf, January 10, 2013, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: SocialFox on January 17, 2013, 08:00:24 PMI'll make one then.

Find the Phillistine

ALWIEUFBALIEUFBAWPIEUGFBalieuhfalieruhfaowieufhIWUHDLiuewhfvausyerghfOUYAGFVSUYEKRXDGFVBouyKEfgvbskueyrdjfhgvbOUYWEKSGFHBVSEUKYRDZFHGouagkuyerguygUYesgkjhbIUi:oubfeukyafgbviuseyfgvbcuesygdhbfkeuytsdfgctravistouchdownoeuhfgweouhfgwoeugfhsoegiuhseoguhsegiuhriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwehugfskeuryghdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkxxxxxxxaleiughfslieruhgvseilrugdhfvbelisryduhgeariuylhgfaeruygheaurytfhakeruygeraukygfaeuyrfgcaweuykfgawkeuyfgsueyrgfzluseyrgfszuekyrgfksuerygheruysfgersukyfg

You'll get it if you've played No More Heroes 2.
I guess it's this one

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 18, 2013, 04:27:58 AMFind the d

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D
wut

Waddle Bro

Bloop

Alright thanks for making my day XD

Sebastian

Find the Israelite

Cgfdfyhddtfdddddxdffdajvdssdsfdajidhhbvxdfghvcfghfsygdavidxfddfghudsssdffswwrtiopljbcsdtuiydssewffdsergcfybhjjjjmotherghxxssdghbxddggxdtggfsstgvfyhgdsggbbcxxghvssrgvdseyhcdsryhfsryuhsssfffffffdaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppllllleeeerrrdsgvgvvvvvv&)::;)$0@(::4

Shadoninja

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 18, 2013, 08:05:03 AMFind the Israelite

Cgfdfyhddtfdddddxdffdajvdssdsfdajidhhbvxdfghvcfghfsygdavidxfddfghudsssdffswwrtiopljbcsdtuiydssewffdsergcfybhjjjjmotherghxxssdghbxddggxdtggfsstgvfyhgdsggbbcxxghvssrgvdseyhcdsryhfsryuhsssfffffffdaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppllllleeeerrrdsgvgvvvvvv&)::;)$0@(::4
?

also APPLERDS!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

blueflower999

Find the p:

fawheufawhefuwfiafhwefhalwiefwegfewiulafebwiufgwifugwuigewirugtaewiuefwugewiuafewugfiuewgriuaegfiuewbiewbveiuraewigiwafewubwiegwigaibewuifbuigwiugwiugfuewibvewiuguiwgiagefbwiuvbewiugwiagiufebwuewiufagwiuwfaeuwuawewgefwagfiwgvilwufvwiuewiuwawvbawueifegfewefwifaeiiefiuwwibvauefewiuiegtiuewagtuewifewiuafewufgwleagewufgwgfwifgalgfiuwafiefcuiewbfiaebgfuiewagfiuabvwiuabciuehfu aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihufiawfweicnhiuewhufhefuiehwuafhwiuafuwifaewifuiwiafhiewufhwiueghfuifeuihafiuwhfuwiegbueiwfewiufhaiuewfewfwiefgfiuegwbfuigwafuihiuewhfuiabegwfiugwhuafihwiufewufiuawubauewihcniewhfuwirhwuigtinaunchfiewuapluihwaeiufhcuiewyaiufchwiuefhuwiwviancvewiufhyiuewvhafiuefhfcewiuahfiulawhvafuifwvhelwuafawchueiwviurahwiuehwiulvhwiuhauceiwviruwhaiuhruevwihruaewhuewahviuwhaviuh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 24, 2013, 05:14:18 PMFind the p:

fawheufawhefuwfiafhwefhalwiefwegfewiulafebwiufgwifugwuigewirugtaewiuefwugewiuafewugfiuewgriuaegfiuewbiewbveiuraewigiwafewubwiegwigaibewuifbuigwiugwiugfuewibvewiuguiwgiagefbwiuvbewiugwiagiufebwuewiufagwiuwfaeuwuawewgefwagfiwgvilwufvwiuewiuwawvbawueifegfewefwifaeiiefiuwwibvauefewiuiegtiuewagtuewifewiuafewufgwleagewufgwgfwifgalgfiuwafiefcuiewbfiaebgfuiewagfiuabvwiuabciuehfu aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihufiawfweicnhiuewhufhefuiehwuafhwiuafuwifaewifuiwiafhiewufhwiueghfuifeuihafiuwhfuwiegbueiwfewiufhaiuewfewfwiefgfiuegwbfuigwafuihiuewhfuiabegwfiugwhuafihwiufewufiuawubauewihcniewhfuwirhwuigtinaunchfiewuapluihwaeiufhcuiewyaiufchwiuefhuwiwviancvewiufhyiuewvhafiuefhfcewiuahfiulawhvafuifwvhelwuafawchueiwviurahwiuehwiulvhwiuhauceiwviruwhaiuhruevwihruaewhuewahviuwhaviuh
You're such a jerk. ::)

Find the 4 that is outside of any URL:

Bloop

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 25, 2013, 06:22:55 AMYou're such a jerk. ::)

Find the 4 that is outside of any URL:
kill me. Killed the moving too.

Find Waddle Bro:
SORRY IF I LEFT YOU OUT bloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistwaddlebrodudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswarioman

Wolf

Quote from: Bloop on January 25, 2013, 07:44:16 AMkill me. Killed the moving too.

Find Waddle Bro:
SORRY IF I LEFT YOU OUT bloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamajamahanakahbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistdudemanjdmekzeldapianistbloopwolfmariolegofanshadoninjaspitllamajamahawinterolimarsariabubblesbluefloweryugikmantheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswariomandekutrombonistwaddlebrodudemanjdmekzeldapianistalprasjompapitkefkaticfanaticmaestrougcrickydudetheboywhocriedwolfwolfspitllamaslowpokemonnebbleswarioman
It's at the very end.(almost) I colored it green
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Jub3r7

i went through the whole thing and I wasn't in there you should probably add me

85919249 for the one with the urls.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wolf

Find the hidden werewolf

theboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwerewolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolftheboywhoriedwolfwolf
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Yugi

Quote from: wolf on February 28, 2013, 11:28:51 PMFind the hidden werewolf

theboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolfwolfwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwerewolfwolftheboywhocriedwolfwolfwolftheboywhoriedwolfwolf
Find Boss Banter.

DOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNDOOSHNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNADOSNA