News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[NES] Maniac Mansion - Multiple Songs

Started by Zaruma, January 10, 2013, 03:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaruma

blueflower999

They've probably never been done because I've never heard of the game before. And I'm like an NES nerd, so if I haven't heard of the game, then I doubt any arrangers have either.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 04:46:47 AMI've never heard of the game before.
Really? It's a pretty neat game, I kinda like it.

Zaruma

Deku, you do tons of the arrangements on NinsheetMusic don't you? Mostly the Zelda ones from what I've seen. If there is any way you or someone else could arrange some of these songs, (preferably the Main theme, Ending Credits, and Dave's Theme) I would be a very happy man.

Yugi

The Deku Trombonist

I'll look into it but they're kinda complicated, not sure how I can make all the parts fit because they're so independent.

Zaruma

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 10, 2013, 05:00:30 PMI'll look into it but they're kinda complicated, not sure how I can make all the parts fit because they're so independent.

I understand. They are pretty tough.

Quote from: SocialFox on January 10, 2013, 04:48:58 PMOh god.

THAT HAMSTER.

That poor abused hamster.

Zaruma

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 10, 2013, 05:00:30 PMI'll look into it but they're kinda complicated, not sure how I can make all the parts fit because they're so independent.

Hey Trombone, just wondering if you have any news on these songs. Been a while since I heard anything.

DonValentino