News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on November 18, 2013, 10:49:23 AMDoes anyone know a good spot to train? I'm planning to use one lvl 80 Pokemon and the rest probably under 30 so I can just destroy opponents and use the exp share to level up. Victory road is getting annoying though since there's Graveler with sturdy everywhere
I got a horde luring Dazzling Gleam Vileplume that takes care of everything. Exp. Share on, and you're good to go. This is also how I EV train :3

Also shiny Mega Gengar is so majestic.

Bubbles

blueflower999

Honey does it, but Sweet Scent is better because you can use it as many times as you want.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I put a Glaceon on the GTS and asked for Yveltal as a joke and someone actually gave me one xD

I'm getting really close to completing the Pokedex, or at least as much as I can before the cloud opens up

Yugi

Could I please burrow it when I get my 3DS back?

Bubbles

If you mean borrow as in eventually give it back then I guess so. I'm trying to not only fill up my Pokedex but own all the Pokemon at the same time, so it's not like I can trade it away

Roz~

I was farming Solar Power Charmeleon this afternoon and found a shiny one. It's pretty bad, so I'm gonna use it for my in-game team in Y. Also found a shiny Trevenant and holy crap it's awesome
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles

Anyone willing to trade to evolve some Pokemon? Mainly ones like Rhyperior, Scizor, etc, the ones that you need to trade while holding an item. I tried to do them on the GTS but theres no way to make the person you're trading it for attach the item, and 9/10 times they don't and you have to rebuy the item.

Olimar12345

Sure, I'll get back on.

EDIT: Connection was lost?! MY KAKUNA!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Tournament idea: one pokemon from each generation that is your absolute favorite.

y/n?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Hm, I like that idea.

I've been doing nothing but IV breeding. I've still got some pretty decent Shuppet left over, if anyone wants some. My next project is Impish 5IV super-sized Pumpkaboo.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

I can give out Smeargles with Happy Hour for any event collectors out there. Also helps with money grinding if you're into that kinda thing.

Nebbles

Hmm, I'll take one of those. Do you want a 4IV Shuppet?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Echo

Sure! When are you free for a trade?

Yugi

I'll nite!

Ithink I have a few 5IV Pokemon lying around.