News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Roz~

Quote from: Dragonite on November 04, 2013, 09:53:05 AMSo apparently CoroCoro has revealed a new Mega?

http://nowgamer.net-genie.co.uk/siteimage/scale/0/0/358577.jpg

Disturbing, ain't it?

Uh this has been out for a long while now and it was proven fake a long while ago.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on November 04, 2013, 12:41:50 PMUh this has been out for a long while now and it was proven fake a long while ago.
:[

blueflower999

Does anyone know if the legendary birds disappear permanently if KO'd?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

So if the dude at Cyllege Cafe says that there are no more pokemon I havn't seen in this cafe, does that mean that I never have to go to that cafe again? Or Do I just wait until the day finishes.

Nebbles

Been EV training the past few days. I can't wait to finally have my dream teams with how easy EV training is in this game...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FierceDeity

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 04, 2013, 01:28:52 PMDoes anyone know if the legendary birds disappear permanently if KO'd?

My guess is probably.

SlowPokemon

The only way they disappear completely is if they totally changed the way things have been going since Diamond and Pearl. My guess is that like every game since DP, they reappear when you beat the Elite Four again.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

If someone doesn't care about IV's or happens to have a second one, could they please trade me a destiny knot?

Roz~

Finally started playing my Y game tonight. I'm doing a wonder trade challenge, and my team is

-Fennekin
-Froakie
-Honedge
-Larvitar
-Eevee
-Ralts

Not bad!

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on November 10, 2013, 01:29:08 AMIf someone doesn't care about IV's or happens to have a second one, could they please trade me a destiny knot?
What's a destiny knot for?  I thought it bounced infatuation back...  ???
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 12, 2013, 05:22:39 AMWhat's a destiny knot for?  I thought it bounced infatuation back...  ???

If you give a Destiny Knot to a parent when you breed, the offspring will receive 5 IVs from the parent.

Echo

Quote from: Yugi on November 10, 2013, 01:29:08 AMIf someone doesn't care about IV's or happens to have a second one, could they please trade me a destiny knot?

A Beauty in Lumiose gives you one each time you beat her, so just look for her in the alleyways.