News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 26, 2013, 02:02:42 AMHorde Battles > Super Training
OBJECTION!

I think Super Training is a great way for the "common folk" (people who don't know/care about competitive battling) to be introduced to the concept of EV training, or for people who prefer playing minigames instead of MORE battling...

Also...
Spoiler
I went back to Parfum Palace because I was going that way to get some Honedge for the Battle Maison. In the room with the painting, I believe the text "It somehow reminds you of AZ" is added when you look at the painting. Interesting.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Maybe, but there is minimum effort involved in Super Training. And I haven't even gotten to horde battles yet ~.~

How long would you say it is to complete each one?

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 26, 2013, 02:55:02 AMOBJECTION!

I think Super Training is a great way for the "common folk" (people who don't know/care about competitive battling) to be introduced to the concept of EV training, or for people who prefer playing minigames instead of MORE battling...
Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's better than Horde Battle EV training.

Greninja'd

After you get Pokérus and the Power items, Horde Battles require the least amount of effort to EV train your Pokémon. You can practically fully EV train your Pokémon in like five minutes.

Roz~

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 26, 2013, 03:02:32 AMMaybe, but there is minimum effort involved in Super Training. And I haven't even gotten to horde battles yet ~.~

How long would you say it is to complete each one?

It takes forever with the Super Training. Depends on what you have unlocked, rank 1 2 or 3. I only had rank 2 unlocked and it took me something like 45 minutes to finish my pokemon.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

The only time the frame rate goes down is in super training and sometimes battles--I used 3D in most of the battles and rarely saw a frame rate issue.

Keep the 3D slider up for sure when you get to the caves, or the various cutscenes (including the Fly scene) because it looks fantastic.

I just wish they had taken the extra time to make the 3D perfect and apply it everywhere.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Any move that has a large model or a lot of particles it cant handle either.  Like string shot rofl.

I guess I'll have to see since it is really dull even in battles and whatnot so I've been keeping it off, but I haven't gotten to any caves yet.

Also I don't see it as a very valid thing to say "well once you have Pokerus" given that with 200 hours in every pokemon game besides black/white I've never gotten it ~.~

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Just ask around for a 'mon with Pokerus. Usually people from the community are nice enough to give you one for free.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on October 24, 2013, 11:54:13 AMsomeone give me a max IV Special Defense and Special Attack ditto plz

It shouldn't take long if we're friends :)
plzzzzzzz

KefkaticFanatic

Welp if I ever go try hard then I guess I shall

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Nebbles

I JUST HATCHED A SHINY PUMPKABOO!!!!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I don't really like Gourgeist tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Wow I am pretty glad they added a hair salon to get rid of your atrocious hairdo

But then I got told I'm not stylish enough to shop for clothes that would make me stylish -_-;;

me irl
[close]

Roz~

You have to do a bunch of stuff like trim your Furfrou/eat at a bunch of restaurants/go to the battle institute to be stylish enough. Also the clothes there are like $100 000 a piece so if it's your first trip to Lumiose City it's not like you could afford them

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*