i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on October 19, 2013, 02:42:30 PMI tried chaining stuff on the pokeradar and failed horribly. I just want a shiny. :(

Where do you get the super rod, btw?
You get it from some dude in route 16.

Nebbles

Ah thank you!

...does anyone know if Feebas are available in this game?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on October 19, 2013, 02:42:30 PMI tried chaining stuff on the pokeradar and failed horribly. I just want a shiny. :(

Yeah, it's a lot tougher to use in this game. I had similar problems.

The Super Rod is on Route 16. You can either access Route 16 from Route 18 (if you have Strength) or from Lumiose City.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Man, this competitive breeding stuff is annoying D:
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

I always have trouble finding the rods in recent games...

Also, the legendary's battle music is great; it makes the battles with Zygarde bearable while I try to catch one with a good nature...

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 19, 2013, 02:53:31 PMMan, this competitive breeding stuff is annoying D:
At this point, I'll be lucky to even find a Friend Safari with a Frogadier (and get the person to add me).

EDIT: Caught an Adamant Zygarde at full health in a Pokeball (what can I say; I got tired of whittling it down all the time). Also apparently has 31 IVs in HP, Sp. Def, and Speed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 19, 2013, 02:55:04 PMAt this point, I'll be lucky to even find a Friend Safari with a Frogadier (and get the person to add me).

I recommend becoming acquaintances with Passersby, then battling them and registering their codes (it saves their code to your system, not just your game). That way you'll have a lot of different Friend Safaris.

Roz~

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 19, 2013, 02:53:31 PMMan, this competitive breeding stuff is annoying D:

Why? You can use the destiny knot to transfer 5 IVs from a parent to the child. Just use that if you have a parent with decent IVs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Where do you check IV's? I know about EV's, but...?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 19, 2013, 04:04:28 PMWhere do you check IV's? I know about EV's, but...?
Here is one that has all the Gen 6 Pokémon; although it's probably not 100% accurate right now, it'll have to do until a better one comes out.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

BlackDragonSlayer

Kekeke! I tried out Wonder Trading, and I got a Dunsparce, Pikachu, and Fletchling (all of which I didn't have before); they think they're giving me terrible Pokémon, but in reality, all they're doing is saving me a ton of work (plus, getting me some foreign mons for the Masuda Method if ever I want to try to get some shinies)! ;D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Only BDS can get excited from receiving a Japanese level 3 Fletchling

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 19, 2013, 08:15:17 PMOnly BDS can get excited from receiving a Japanese level 3 Fletchling
*level 1

;D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Can someone tell me exactly what O Powers are? I keep getting them from the guy (with little helpful explanation) and people on the PSS but idk what to do with them or what theyre even for