News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Echo

Anyone want a Solar Power Charmeleon?

Waddle Bro

Echo

kk, give me a sec to add you. It's only Bashful btw.

Waddle Bro

idc, some breeding will take care of it

gotta add you too

Echo

Enjoy your Charmeleon! Sorry about the d/c btw, my internet's not the greatest right now. I think you probably had the match anyways.

Waddle Bro

Thx

yeah sure blame it on the internet ::)

jk

Nebbles

Quote from: Yugi on October 19, 2013, 01:55:07 AMTHE POKEDEX SAID THAT GOOMY IS THE WEAKEST DRAGON TYPE

WORST POKEDEX

GOOMY IS BEST DRAGON I WILL SET THIS POKEDEX STRAIGHT
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 19, 2013, 02:02:16 AMEDIT: Just cleared the Looker saga. Oh man, the plot wasn't that good, but Looker's plain awesomeness(and music!) made it great.

Yeah i just finished it too.

Spoiler
Since when was Malva in Team Flare?
[close]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I caught Xerneas my first try with half health and a Great Ball. I think the game wanted you to catch it

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles on October 19, 2013, 12:39:46 PMI caught Xerneas my first try with half health and a Great Ball. I think the game wanted you to catch it

Yeah I caught it in a Poke Ball lol

Also I beat the hall of fame today, I really really loved the ending.

I was shocked to see that Go Ichinose wasn't part of the music team, though.

In case anyone missed it, the four composers were:
Shota Kageyama (Lead)
Minako Adachi
Junichi Masuda
Hitomi Sato

Shota Kageyama was the lead composer for the original Pokemon Black and White, and wrote most of the music. Hitomi Sato has been on every game since Crystal. Junichi Masuda I'm pretty sure everyone knows. And Minako Adachi hasn't really worked on the series since Ruby and Sapphire. It'll be interesting to see which person wrote which piece.

Still, it's astounding to me that Go Ichinose wasn't on the development team. Not only has he written a lot of music for the series since Gold and Silver, he's responsible for every single Pokemon's cry through Gen V--a new person made them starting in XY.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on October 19, 2013, 12:39:46 PMI caught Xerneas my first try with half health and a Great Ball. I think the game wanted you to catch it
now i feel bad for using my master ball >.<

playthrough 3 time
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MasterProX

Guys. Halp. I haven't gotten X or Y yet. Which one should I get? Or should I wait until Christmas and have my relatives buy both for me? Or should I take my chances and hope they make Z?

SlowPokemon

Get X or Y--if they do release Z, the hype won't be nearly as big and you won't have as much fun with other people. Half of my enjoyment of this game has come from battling and trading with people online.

As for which game to get, it really doesn't matter. The only difference worth noting is Xerneas and Yveltal. If you like Xerneas better, get X; if you like Yveltal better, get Y. The other version exclusives are easy enough to get, especially since you have a bunch of NSM buddies who have both versions.

SlowPokemon

So thanks to Wonder Trade I now have all three of the Kanto starters as well as all three of the Kalos starters. If anyone wants me to breed a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie for them, I'll see what I can do ;) Just PM me.

I would really like to trade them for stuff that's not already in my Pokedex though, so tell me what you'd be willing to trade for them. I'll probably start breeding tonight.

Nebbles

I tried chaining stuff on the pokeradar and failed horribly. I just want a shiny. :(

Where do you get the super rod, btw?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel