1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Echo

Y version master race.

Also, someone got the game early. Here's the leaked stuff if anyone wants to check it out:
http://instagram.com/kosthedin

Roz~

Apparently some stores in Canada don't give a shit about release dates. I'm gonna go Pokémon XY hunting tomorrow.  8)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

blueflower999

Quote from: Roz~ on October 01, 2013, 05:05:53 PMApparently some stores in Canada don't give a shit about release dates. I'm gonna go Pokémon XY hunting tomorrow.  8)
This is almost like cheating and yet I'm still jealous. D:
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on October 01, 2013, 05:05:53 PMApparently some stores in Canada don't give a shit about release dates. I'm gonna go Pokémon XY hunting tomorrow.  8)
Omg wtf Canada D:

I call bullshit and I think the Canadians should burn in the deepest fires of hell

Kman96

This article is just about everything about X and Y you could ever want to know.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue28/leaks

No Spoilers. For the love of Arceus, there are no spoilers.
Party Hard!
[close]

Echo

Canada master race. Same thing happened with Fire Emblem Awakening, so I got that a week early. Hopefully I get lucky this time too.

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 01, 2013, 06:23:48 PMThis is almost like cheating and yet I'm still jealous. D:

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 01, 2013, 07:02:37 PMOmg wtf Canada D:

I call bullshit and I think the Canadians should burn in the deepest fires of hell

JDMEK5

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 01, 2013, 02:46:28 PMWe'd better not have ourselves another "Griesious-Orb-Situation™" on our hands again. :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 01, 2013, 03:27:00 PMwhat do you mean?
Can't trade them, can't battle with wirelessly with them, can't use them in Pokémon Battle Revolution, can't transfer them to 5th gen (glad you get them in the story anyways), etc.

Quote from: Roz~ on October 01, 2013, 05:05:53 PMApparently some stores in Canada don't give a sh!t about release dates. I'm gonna go Pokémon XY hunting tomorrow.  8)
Really!? I'm going too! See ya losers! XD

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 01, 2013, 07:02:37 PMOmg wtf Canada D:

I call bullsh!t and I think the Canadians should burn in the deepest fires of hell
Harsh. Just. Harsh. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on October 01, 2013, 07:39:43 PMThis article is just about everything about X and Y you could ever want to know.

http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue28/leaks

No Spoilers. For the love of Arceus, there are no spoilers.
omfg i died
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

I think this is the time for a short little vacation to Canada...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on October 01, 2013, 08:29:44 PMI think this is the time for a short little vacation to Canada...
Normally you'd wait till November or so for the snow to get here, but I think getting X/Y a few days early is worth the exception. :P Although it could be tough to actually find a place that would give it to you early.. I can't think of any near my neighbourhood..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

I just called my local gamestop and explained how upset my "little brother" was that I wouldn't be able to pick up our copies of Pokemon X and Y on release date for his birthday because I had marching band.

Guess who's getting it a week early?  8)

Waddle Bro

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 01, 2013, 08:49:51 PMI just called my local gamestop and explained how upset my "little brother" was that I wouldn't be able to pick up our copies of Pokemon X and Y on release date for his birthday because I had marching band.

Guess who's getting it a week early?  8)
nou

NOU

D':

K-NiGhT

Yugi