News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

Bubbles

SlowPokemon

Yeah...there's no way that's true
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Roz~ on September 18, 2013, 10:31:31 AMApparently you can't play the game in 3D. Well you can turn the 3D on for battles, but it can cause frameskip when you use certain attacks, probably attacks with amazing animations. The 2DS makes more sense now.

...well. that sucks.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

That doesn't seem very smart on Nintendo's part. Why make a 3DS game that can't handle the 3D effects? And even then, why not just get rid of them all together?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

Plus them making the special 3DS XLs for them.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 18, 2013, 01:08:01 PMYeah...there's no way that's true

K-NiGhT

But seriously though guys. Character customization is confirmed to show up in the overworld as well. You can basically change as much as you could in ACNL, like your clothes, pants, shoes, hat, socks, accesories, and even your Bag. This is probably the best thing about this game to me like you have no idea. You can finally feel like an individual when battling other people instead of being a clone of the same trainer millions of times over.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

JDMEK5

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 18, 2013, 03:47:15 PMBut seriously though guys. Character customization is confirmed to show up in the overworld as well. You can basically change as much as you could in ACNL, like your clothes, pants, shoes, hat, socks, accesories, and even your Bag. This is probably the best thing about this game to me like you have no idea. You can finally feel like an individual when battling other people instead of being a clone of the same trainer millions of times over.
I agree with your opinion on this to a degree the english language can't iterate. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sir Dino

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 18, 2013, 03:47:15 PMYou can finally feel like an individual when battling other people instead of being a clone of the same trainer millions of times over.
ikr? it's so freaky to think all of us had the same character icon for female in male in the past games. I love this new feature ~

edit ;; even if the 3D function doesn't work on all parts of Pokemon X and Y, maybe they had to make it on 3DS platform because it's too advanced for the NDS alone to sustain? Plus don't forget PokeBank and other applications they'll make in the future.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Roz~ on September 18, 2013, 10:31:31 AMApparently you can't play the game in 3D. Well you can turn the 3D on for battles, but it can cause frameskip when you use certain attacks, probably attacks with amazing animations. The 2DS makes more sense now.

Source?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Roz~

I don't remember where I read that, because I was working while reading the news so I wasn't paying attention. But yeah, basically what it said is that people who played the demo confirmed it and, in the new Pokemon XY ad on tv, is says "2D game with some 3D gameplay", whereas in other ads they usually say stuff like "2D footage of a 3D game, 3D can be seen on 3DS screen blablabla".
I mean it is plausible. Then again that was just a demo, so who knows for sure if the games will really be like that when they're released. But the ad clearly says this is a 2D game. I guess we'll know for sure in October.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sir Dino

Spoiler
[close]

both pictures are from Serebii
I think both evolved forms are cute C:

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bubbles