News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

yeah although thatd explain why frogs can bounce

Bubbles

sshh i goofed

I do remember there being speculation about the bubbles on its neck being cloud though

Jub3r7

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 11, 2013, 06:57:55 AMDon't be hatin' on the Chespinbengengar.
More like the chespin burger. I think it ate a few too many burgers.
I really liked Chespin but this second evolution is irking me a little...

edit:
Updates if you haven't already seen them (from Serebii)
Fairy-type strengths and weaknesses and changes to Steel:
Spoiler
"Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon."
"11:06: According to the leaker, Steel has lost its resistance to Dark and Ghost. Like the rest of this information this is unconfirmed until we get a picture."
http://www.serebii.net/corocoro91311.jpg
[close]
Fossil Pokemon (I'll make the poll about this):
Spoiler
"It lists two fossil Pokémon, Chigorasu (チゴラス) which is Rock/Dragon T-Rex which has a new ability 'Hard Jaw' that increases attack power of biting moves and knows Crunch, and Amarusu (アマルス) which is Rock/Ice Diplodocus which has a new ability called Freeze Skin which turns Normal type moves into Ice-type moves and raises their power. It knows Aurora Beam."
[close]
Starter Evolution Pictures/Descriptions:
Spoiler
The middle starter evolutions have also been revealed. First is Hariboogu (ハリボーグ), Chespin's evolution. It is pure Grass-type and knows the move Mud Shot. Next is Fennekin's evolution, Teerunaa (テールナー) which is pure Fire-type. It knows the move Psyshock and finally is Froakie's evolution, Gekogashira (ゲコガシラ) which is pure Water-type and knows Bounce. (Jub: No english names yet, I guess.)
[close]
Mega Mewtwo Y/X, Mega Garchomp:
Spoiler
The new Mega Evolution of Mewtwo is exclusive to X and is called Mega Mewtwo X. It is Psychic/Fighting-type and has the ability Steadfast. The previous Mega Mewtwo is Mega Mewtwo Y and is exclusive to Pokémon Y. They use the items Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y to Mega Evolve. Mega Garchomp has the ability Sandforce.

[close]
Other New Pokemon:
Spoiler

Pyroar, Litleo's evolution (Fire/Normal)

There is a white dog called Torimian (トリミアン) which is the Pokémon from the Pokémon Direct and is a Normal-type. It has a new ability called Fur Coat which reduces Physical Damage. You can also customize its appearance.
Finally, the Psychic-type cat called Nyaonikusu (ニャオニクス) which has male and female appearances. Male is on the right, Female is on the left. Movepool varies by gender. The male is more of a supporter while the female is more of an attacker, with female Nyaonikusu knowing Extrasensory and male knowing Miracle Eye. It has Keen Eye or Infiltrator. (Jub: No english names yet.)
[close]
Some Actress Woman, Team Flare?:
Spoiler
- Change your hair and clothes at a Boutique and Salon, reflected in the graphics, with a famous actress called Karune. Team Flare has five scientists, Kuseroshiki, Momiji, Bara, Akebi, Corea
- The actress Karena is a trainer you will also have the ability of battling. Team Flare are looking to create a beautiful world.
(Jub: Are Karena and Karune supposed to be the same person, a typo on Serebii?)
[close]
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

But usually the first evos are meh. It's final evo is probably gonna be badass (it better be)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Yugi

JDMEK5

To date, I've never said this about a Pokémon from a region that hasn't come out, but I like Froakie's second evo more than a lot of Unova (and even Sinnoh) guys I've seen. It may share similar colors/inspiration from the Tympole chain, but I like it. Way better than Palpitoad imo.

I'm gonna have really messed up feelings when I see a male fennekin evolve..

Chespin's fat. 'Nuff said.

And I agree with that Chigorasu guy. Whatever it means to agree with a pokémon design anyways.. :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

Ok the idea behind Torimian is actually pretty cool.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

JDMEK5

Sure but Nyaonikusu is the coolest one on the page. :P

Hold up. Revelation coming in:

Nyaonikusu

Nyaonik

Nyaon

Nyan

Spoiler

:o
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bubbles

iirc "nyan" is basically the japanese "meow", and since theyre cats...yeah

I just hope the english name doesnt have meow in it

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2013, 06:31:35 PMiirc "nyan" is basically the japanese "meow", and since theyre cats...yeah
Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2013, 06:31:35 PMI just hope the english name doesnt have meow in it
Agreed. Although they probably will. Seems like a Gen 5+ thing to do..

My Arrangements

Bubbles

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2013, 06:52:07 PMmeowth
I know that, but if they try again, I'll bet the name will be stupid and relatively long.

My Arrangements

Echo

Quote from: Bubbles on September 11, 2013, 06:31:35 PMiirc "nyan" is basically the japanese "meow", and since theyre cats...yeah

I just hope the english name doesnt have meow in it

The old leak referred to a Psychic-type cat line with the names Espurr and Meowstick. >_>

BlackDragonSlayer

Possible Litleo Evolution?
[close]

If this is a fake, it's a really well done one.

EDIT: It's real: IGN page for X.

Quote from: Echo on September 11, 2013, 09:26:18 PMSorry, but the old leak called it Meowstick for the English name. >_>
Meowstick was the evolution. Espurr was the first stage, I believe.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber