News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 09, 2013, 11:10:39 PMI'm going to get X because fabulous.

K-N, that Taylor is a real keeper
the couple that plays pokemon together stays together amirite
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

no

you'll start complaining of how you lost the battle thanks to a stone edge miss

the next thing you know she's taking the house in the divorce and you two are in court for the custody of the mareep in your pokewalker

pokemon wrecks relationships

K-NiGhT

funny thing is i will probably have something on my team that can stone edge and or stealth rock cuz she told me flat out that she's gonna pick charmander

BlackDragonSlayer

Regigigas needs a Mega Evolution.

I was thinking of what its ability might be, and I came up with a pretty interesting one:
Spoiler
Continent Smash

This Pokémon gets STAB on Rock, Ice, and Steel type moves, in addition to STAB already received through its regular type.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

blueflower999

Essentially a move is more powerful (1.5X, right?) when used by a Pokemon of the same type. For instance, if Stoutland uses Tackle and Bulbasaur also uses it, Stoutland's will be more powerful because it is a Normal type, whereas Bulbasaur is not.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 10, 2013, 02:39:44 PMRegigigas needs a Mega Evolution.

I was thinking of what its ability might be, and I came up with a pretty interesting one:
Spoiler
Continent Smash

This Pokémon gets STAB on Rock, Ice, and Steel type moves, in addition to STAB already received through its regular type.
[close]

Except Gamefreak never makes any mention of STAB so you can't phrase it like that.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on September 10, 2013, 04:49:16 PMExcept Gamefreak never makes any mention of STAB so you can't phrase it like that.
Fine. :P

"This Pokémon's Rock, Ice, and Steel type moves become more powerful than usual."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sir Dino

Guyz
I was thinking of selling my 3DS on craiglist or something and then buying the 3DS XL Pokemon X and Y edition when it comes out, but like I'm not sure if its worth it. Should I?

K-NiGhT

Up to you. If you're that much of a Pokéfan, then go for it. The XL is pretty nice for people with big hands

SlowPokemon

I think the XL is far superior to the regular 3DS, but if you don't like the bigger screen display then it won't do anything for you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

I personally prefer the versions that don't bear the title "XL" because they're smaller and therefore more portable. (As in, they fit in my pocket better)
But that's my opinion and I don't actually know if anyone here shares that position. It's an odd one to be sure.
But ultimately it depends on how much you value that XL. Is it worth selling your 3DS and covering the difference?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

^Nah, your opinion is understandable, justifiable, and probably more common than you think. (I know Roz has the same opinion)

I prefer the 3DS XL because I don't actually take it very many places, mostly just playing at home (or now in my dorm). So since portability isn't really a factor for me, I like the XL mainly because there is a very big difference from the 3DS. Idk if you've ever seen a DSi XL, but I hate that system. It was like the DS games were made for the DS and then stretched to fit the XL, and as a result everything looks a bit blurry. However, with this system it's as if the games were made for the XL and scaled down for the 3DS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Mewtwo's second mega-evolution... WTF

Also, second evolutions of the starters. I like the Froakie one more than I should given that I'll choose Chespin (whose second evo is, well...).

And Garchomp's megaevolution is so damn ugly. -.-

The scans.