News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

BlackDragonSlayer

You know what... I think I might actually just not use the Kanto starter and Torchic until I get to the point where it becomes possible to EV train them (especially if the Torchic is male).

That being said, planned team:
Froakie; Pancham; Inkay; Spritzee; Bunnelby; Lucario
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

JDMEK5

I never plan my team in advance. I just see some random Pokémon and I'm like, "Hey, that guy looks tough! Let's bag 'im!"
(After putting it that way, if I didn't know any better, I'd think catching wild Pokémon was stealing them from the environment or something)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Kman96

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 07, 2013, 09:12:20 AMI never plan my team in advance. I just see some random Pokémon and I'm like, "Hey, that guy looks tough! Let's bag 'im!"
(After putting it that way, if I didn't know any better, I'd think catching wild Pokémon was stealing them from the environment or something)
lol.

yeah, that's what I end up doing, too. It's foolish to plan your team now- we have no idea what secrets Game Freak is keeping from us!
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: JDMEK5 on September 07, 2013, 09:12:20 AMI never plan my team in advance. I just see some random Pokémon and I'm like, "Hey, that guy looks tough! Let's bag 'im!"

Bubbles

I never even plan my teams when I know all the pokemon. I just catch whoever I want, since you can always train them. I don't do any competitions though

Mashi

I voted for Wyvern Charizard.

I've no idea what's going on.

K-NiGhT

I know for sure that I want Pancham and either Squirtle or Charmander. After that idk.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

So i paid off my preorder of Y.

Guys. I AM SO FREAKING HYPED THAT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. Taylor is even getting a 3DS just to play X with me :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

I'm going to get X because fabulous.

K-N, that Taylor is a real keeper

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Echo

Nebbles

A MONTH AND TWO DAYS TO GO UNTIL X/Y YEAHHHH
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

*a month and one day

The advantages of being an European :J