i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on September 04, 2013, 08:23:44 AMOh man I have a feeling I'm gonna like that one. It reminds me of an absol
maybe a pre-evo?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bubbles

I'm hoping for a pre-evo, but that Pokemon specifically would be a split evolution (like Politoed/Poliwrath, Vileplume/Bellossom, etc). It looks a little too big to be a pre-evo on its own

K-NiGhT

Perhaps then, it's a stage 1 evo and there's a pre evo before it? That may seem a little Farfetch'd tho.

SlowPokemon

xD the poll omg

3 Venusaur, 3 Charizard, 3 Blastoise. And one none of the above (jompa ::))
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

http://nintendo1ds.com/

guys
edit:
Quote from: Bubbles on September 04, 2013, 04:48:26 AMI was excited about the pokemon cloud before I heard it needed an annual fee :/
500 yen per year, I think? So /maybe/ 3.7955 Euro. And /about/ 5.013 US Dollar. Somewhere around 5.261 Canadian Dollars.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

I think theres a free trial too, so I could just use that to transfer over all the ones I want. I really dont see myself buying it, even if its only $5

K-NiGhT

Five dollars is nothing compared to the 60+ for xbox live. I'd use it. In fact I probably will.

blueflower999

I've never run out of space in a Pokemon game before though. I probably won't unless I really go crazy with this game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

I love them all of them, to be honest. At least, I think they all look cool.
Soooo....All the starters are getting Mega evos y/y?

And I'd probably use the Pokemon Bank service, just for the transfer option. Thats about it. I'm just soo excited that you can capture a pokemon in Hoenn from gen 3, and then you can transfer it up 3 whole generations to be in 3D. I've been dreaming about this for years!
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 04, 2013, 03:58:22 PMxD the poll omg

3 Venusaur, 3 Charizard, 3 Blastoise. And one none of the above (jompa ::))
no I voted venusaur actually
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jompa on September 04, 2013, 10:31:27 PMno I voted venusaur actually

oh, me too.

I wonder if other Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Because the thing is, if a Pokemon already exists, in future generations, they can't make a Mega Evolution for it. There'd be no reason it didn't exist in Gen VI.

On another note, I hope the element of finding specific Pokemon at morning/day/night returns. The season mechanic in Pokemon Black and White was kind of stupid imo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2013, 06:02:57 AMI wonder if other Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Because the thing is, if a Pokemon already exists, in future generations, they can't make a Mega Evolution for it. There'd be no reason it didn't exist in Gen VI.
They've found an excuse to introduce evolutions to old Pokemon before, so I'm sure they can find a way.

davy

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2013, 06:02:57 AMI wonder if other Mega Evolutions will be introduced? Because the thing is, if a Pokemon already exists, in future generations, they can't make a Mega Evolution for it. There'd be no reason it didn't exist in Gen VI.

I don't get your logic here. Baby pokémon were introduced in Gen II, but there are still pokémon from the first and seccond gen that get baby formes. I think they will make Mega Evolutions for already existing pokémon in future generations, and I actually hope they don't make to many Mega Evolutions this gen, so that there are enough pokémon to make a Mega Evolution for in later gens.

Ninja'd
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

I need six Mega Stones asap when the game goes out

:'(