News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

What :( i preordered at gamestop and i didn't get anything
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Go back and ask for posters???
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

I think they're recent-ish, I pre-ordered my copies ages ago and I was at a gamestop today and asked for posters and got them.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 12, 2013, 11:16:40 PMWhat :( i preordered at gamestop and i didn't get anything
DAMN! Same here, guess I better go back sometime and ask for one or two.
Party Hard!
[close]

DonValentino

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2013, 01:42:14 PMIt consists of 220 tracks. Kinda awesome.

"The Pokemon X and Y soundtrack will be released via iTunes in the west but Japanese gamers will be able to buy a special CD which comes with a 28-page booklet and some bonus tracks.

The CD, which features 212 tracks, will be released on 13 November, one month after the Pokemon X and Y release date. The 28 page book features development details and will give fans some background information about the tracks.
" Source

Japan. Always Japan. >.>

Jub3r7

Right, two hundred and twelve, my bad.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DonValentino

Oh don't worry, I posted that because the Japanese-only CD has bonus tracks and the book. Maybe the CD has 220 after all! xD

Waddle Bro

What I'm most worried about is the distribution of these Mega Stones. If there's one distributed through an event and only one in-game, I'm going to have a hard time gathering six Mega Stones, like I'm going to need because of the metagame doing somersaults. There might be enough Mega Pokemon to start a whole new tier.

DonValentino

And not only that. Are they items that the Pokemon can hold? If so, it's kinda unfair because it removes the possibility of giving it a certain object you want.

How many Mega Evolutions will there be? If Blaziken has a Mega Evolution, does that mean Sceptile, Swampert and all starter evolutions will have a Mega Evolution too? Is it really necessary or good? Will it make Pokemon way overpowered? (Keep in mind that Blaziken is already a third evolution.   :-\)

And most importantly... will it ruin Pokemon battles?! :P
I don't like this Mega Pokemon idea at all...

SlowPokemon

Well whatever happens it won't "ruin Pokemon battles."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2013, 10:36:37 AMWell whatever happens it won't "ruin Pokemon battles."
this

You do realize that even though Mega Stone seems like OP, I'm sure that besides the stats boosts, there will be status losses to make it balanced. Also you're forgetting that the Mega Pokemon can't hold any other items, meaning Choice items will still continue being a big part of the metagame, I'd rather choose a Choice Specs Mewtwo instead of this Mewgatwo all day every day

It's Game Freak. They never disappoint you.

SlowPokemon

Besides, it's not like every single battle will have Mega Pokemon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I wonder if random trainers you meet on the road will have them. I hope not

Jompa

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2013, 10:36:37 AMWell whatever happens it won't "ruin Pokemon battles."
I.. am actually a bit concerned about that..
Birdo for Smash