News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Kman96

Idk about you, but I think Talonflame looks freaking awesome. Like no fucking way. And if fletchling is the new Pidgey, then hopefully Talonflame would have another evolution. However, it could just be like taillow, who only got one evolution. Either way, DAAAMNN

EDIT: ninja'd
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on June 14, 2013, 07:49:10 PMIdk about you, but I think Talonflame looks freaking awesome. Like no fucking way. And if fletchling is the new Pidgey, then hopefully Talonflame would have another evolution. However, it could just be like taillow, who only got one evolution. Either way, DAAAMNN

EDIT: ninja'd
I would imagine Talonflame as the final evolution; perhaps, if there will be an evolution, there might be another evolution between it and Fletchling (unless I'm mistaken and the evolution line is already "final")?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

The site says Talonflame is "An evolved form of the recently announced Fletchling", which sounds like it could go either way. I would like it better if they kept it just with those two, but I could always see them adding a few more feathers or and making it another evolution

From looking at the pictures I thought Flabebe was big but its only 4 inches. What a cutie!

BlackDragonSlayer

Speaking of Rock vs. Flying, I found this link on the Smogon forums:
http://awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=081610

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

I can't wait to own the Scatterbug line. And a Furabebe. God dammit these new pokemon are too good
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Quote from: Echo on June 14, 2013, 06:07:24 PM"Bébé" doesn't sound French to you? >_>

I mean, yeah, it's the same name in Japanese and English, but the name itself seems to be derived from that French word.

Yeah, this. Not to mention names like Seel and Dewgong. :P

Oh hey I'm sorry I know nothing about my own native language! >_> I just said that to me it still sounds more like a Japanese name than a French name (even though the Japanese name is probably based on French words, fura = fleur (flower) and bebe = bébé (baby). Still, to me, a French speaking person, the name doesn't sound that "French". And I agree with Slow, that name is so dumb ugh

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 14, 2013, 07:43:53 PMThey should make an ability that shifts all indirect damage (entry hazards, status, etc.) over to the opponent. :K

You mean like Magic Bounce kind of? You can shift the hazards themselves with good predictions. And there are plenty of ways to get rid of them, so I don't see that happening.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Quote from: Roz~ on June 15, 2013, 09:49:53 AMOh hey I'm sorry I know nothing about my own native language! >_> I just said that to me it still sounds more like a Japanese name than a French name (even though the Japanese name is probably based on French words, fura = fleur (flower) and bebe = bébé (baby). Still, to me, a French speaking person, the name doesn't sound that "French". And I agree with Slow, that name is so dumb ugh

The reason it sounds so French to me is because it sounds just like "la bebe" only with an 'f' at the front. >_>

Maybe "French-sounding" isn't the best way to put it though. More like, French reminding. Like, with a name like Gardevoir reminds me of French because it's a combination of French words put together, while something like Zweilous reminds me of German because of zwei.

Roz~

Except "la bébé" is grammatically wrong ;)
And the only part that can remind one of French in that name is bébé, because, as my good friend from NYC says, "they're using the special é symbol". Fla has nothing to do with French haha. Except yeah, it has to come from fleur and it makes a lot of sense since the pokémon chills with a flower. Still to me the name reminds me more of Japanese than French.

Anyways I don't give a crap, the name is ugly imho. Also I want to start with Fennekin but I want Shishiko too QQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Roz~ on June 15, 2013, 09:49:53 AMYou mean like Magic Bounce kind of? You can shift the hazards themselves with good predictions. And there are plenty of ways to get rid of them, so I don't see that happening.
I imagine it almost as Magic Guard + Psycho Shift, although I was referring to the damage itself (e.g. every time you switch out, the damage you would've taken from the entry hazards is taken by the opponent), as a type of "discouragement."
Then again, unless the Pokémon's base stats were absolutely terrible, I have a feeling it would be banned to Ubers pretty quickly (and thus reduce its usefulness)...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DonValentino

NEW TRAILEEEER!!

The music I suppose is the Battle theme. Great! I like it a lot! Probably my favorite wild pokemon battle theme of all series.

And dat Pokemon 3DS XL... <3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

The Japan Expo showed a new pokemon... AND IT'S GHOST/STEEL TYPE :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FSM-Reapr