i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Bubbles

Furabebe's English name is Flabébé. I really hope theres a lot more French-sounding names :D

blueflower999

Scatterbug... really...

If any more of these Pokemon are just two words put together, I'll be pretty disappointed.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on June 14, 2013, 08:22:12 AMFurabebe's English name is Flabébé. I really hope theres a lot more French-sounding names :D

It's not French-sounding, it's just the exact same thing as the Japanese name. >_>
And I don't. French names usually are meh, so... yeah.

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 14, 2013, 08:28:32 AMScatterbug... really...

If any more of these Pokemon are just two words put together, I'll be pretty disappointed.

Voltorb, Mr. Mime, Ninetails... yeah. They've been here since the very beginning, I personally don't mind them that much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Echo

Quote from: Roz~ on June 14, 2013, 05:55:46 PMIt's not French-sounding, it's just the exact same thing as the Japanese name. >_>
And I don't. French names usually are meh, so... yeah.

"Bébé" doesn't sound French to you? >_>

I mean, yeah, it's the same name in Japanese and English, but the name itself seems to be derived from that French word.

QuoteVoltorb, Mr. Mime, Ninetails... yeah. They've been here since the very beginning, I personally don't mind them that much.

Yeah, this. Not to mention names like Seel and Dewgong. :P

SlowPokemon

I really hate Flabébé's English name. And yeah it's just a localization of the Japanese name XD it isn't French. Trust Roz, she speaks French!

I don't see anything wrong with the two word ones either ;P at least not the ones announced so far.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

I've, personally, never understood how Rock-type is super effective against Flying (although, after being stuck against Flying-types with mostly Rock-type moves in random battles, I'm glad :P): I mean, Stealth Rock, as an example, is levitating, but can't the Flying-types just... you know, FLY above the rocks? :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

you throw a rock against a fragile bird

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 14, 2013, 07:08:01 PMyou throw a rock against a fragile bird
If that were the case, Ground-type should be effective against Flying-type as well. And also, a few Flying-types don't exactly seem... fragile... :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

flying types can fly thus uneffective to ground

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on June 14, 2013, 07:12:05 PMflying types can fly thus uneffective to ground
hey wait you could say the same thing about rocks

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

Echo

lol'd at the pic. I have faith in Talonflame though, maybe they'll give it an OP ability that clears away entry hazards whenever it switches in, or at least Magic Guard as a Hidden Ability.

Waddle Bro

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Echo on June 14, 2013, 07:25:09 PMlol'd at the pic. I have faith in Talonflame though, maybe they'll give it an OP ability that clears away entry hazards whenever it switches in, or at least Magic Guard as a Hidden Ability.
They should make an ability that shifts all indirect damage (entry hazards, status, etc.) over to the opponent. :K

And a balanced version of Moody to reduce excessive stall; for example, an ability that increases the attack/special attack by one stage whenever the opponent uses a non-attacking move. I could actually imagine a Pokémon like that, with multi-hit moves in order to break subs after getting a boost.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber