NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

Okay, so.

The fire bird thingy is going to suck competitively. 4x weakness to Stealth Rocks pretty screws it over. It looks very fragile, which makes me think it's a fast physical sweeper, because of the Flame Charge kinda move it did.

The goat looks slow as shit since you can run faster rather than riding on it. Physical attacker(Horn Leech). Inb4 goat milk instead of Moomoo

The panda is cute as hell and I'm guessing Normal-type because of the lack of signs to other types. Flash ugh.

I absolutely love that they took the Circle Pad to use that you can move in all directions instead of the usual four.

The big ear electric monkey thing is a mystery. Special attacker, but that's about it.

DonValentino

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 06:05:56 AMThe panda is cute as hell and I'm guessing Normal-type because of the lack of signs to other types. Flash ugh.

I absolutely love that they took the Circle Pad to use that you can move in all directions instead of the usual four.

I think I read somewhere that the panda was Fighting.
I really hope for 360º movement but look at 0:13, the character just turns 90º suddenly.
It would really be a shame if they actually stick with the 4 directions thing having the 3DS' awesome Circle Pad.

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 06:05:56 AMOkay, so.

The fire bird thingy is going to suck competitively. 4x weakness to Stealth Rocks pretty screws it over. It looks very fragile, which makes me think it's a fast physical sweeper, because of the Flame Charge kinda move it did.

The goat looks slow as shit since you can run faster rather than riding on it. Physical attacker(Horn Leech). Inb4 goat milk instead of Moomoo

The panda is cute as hell and I'm guessing Normal-type because of the lack of signs to other types. Flash ugh.

The big ear electric monkey thing is a mystery. Special attacker, but that's about it.

The bird is Normal/Flying.

It's not like Gogoat was going to run in the city...

The Panda is Fighting type.

Helioptile (the big electric thing) is Electric/Normal. And I can't really say it's a special attacker since we don't know its stats and movepool.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

It seems that for customization, we're gonna get more accessories and whatnot over time. This is a fantastic idea and it's about time they implemented SOME sort of customization.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

So, France. We all pretty much called that one. Look at it's fukin' majestic-ness omgoodness that is Kalos (a greek name, mind you, which provides further proof of a greek-ish theme). I love how they're keeping with the long "O" sounds in each region.

5-pointed star for the win. There seem to be a lot of rivers in this region, more than ever before. I'm not an expert on the geography of France, but I think there are a substantial amount of waterways. perhaps it could have an important role in the game?

The main city with the tower (center stage, hurrah!) is called Lumiose City, obviously based on Paris, and I'm also getting a vibe of "city of lights"...isn't that the nickname for paris? Lumiose sounds light-related...type speculation? ;)

English names:

Panda- Panch(a/u)m (I'm not sure if it's an A or a U. I've seen it both ways)

electric lizard- Helioptile

fire-robin thing (which is strangely normal type)- Fletchling

Gogoat- Gogoat  8)

I'm so glad gogoat is remaining the same.

and finally, English Box art (SO AWESOME):

(sorry they're so big)
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I love the X Version box art.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Both of the box arts are awesome, but personally, I like Y's better (maybe just because of Yveltal...). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I still like Xerneas better, haha. Any speculation on those two's types?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Fairy

I think the Light and Sound theory is plausible.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2013, 01:13:41 PMI still like Xerneas better, haha. Any speculation on those two's types?
If neither of them are new types, I'd say that Yveltal might be Dark/Flying.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jompa

Oh my god you can sit on benches now!!!
I don't like it..
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2013, 01:13:41 PMI still like Xerneas better, haha. Any speculation on those two's types?
Xerneas is imo going to be Dark/Rock type because of the gemstones and the feels I get.

And Yveltal Dark/Flying.

Both combinations are very cool.

blueflower999

But Xerneas doesn't look like a Dark type at all  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999