News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Nebbles

WAIT

So, if we can ride pokemon, does this mean the surfing sprites will actually look like our pokemon now?!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 11, 2013, 01:50:34 PMexcuse you elikiteru is in my top ten cutest list

not to mention he reminds me of envy
I think if it had different ears (or just a different head entirely), I might like it more.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

The Robin is really cute.

It HAS to go on my team.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Nebbles on May 11, 2013, 01:51:17 PMSo, if we can ride pokemon, does this mean the surfing sprites will actually look like our pokemon now?!
That would be absolutely incredible! They should do that!
And whatever system Pokémon goes to after 3DS better have better memory built into the games. The reason I say that is because that's the reason all the DS music isn't as epic as far as soundfont goes. It's a long story that I don't quite remember all of but they'd better do that.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

I enjoyed the DS soundfont, but I know that the 3DS is WAY higher quality. For proof, just look at any of the Nintendo DS entries of Professor Layton (all of which utilize the same soundfont) compared to the latest game, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, which is for 3DS and has music that sounds like it could be performed live. Even Luigi's Mansion latest entry has a higher quality soundfont than the GameCube installment! :o
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 05:03:43 PMEven Luigi's Mansion latest entry has a higher quality soundfont than the GameCube installment! :o
That's good enough for me!! Music higher quality than that of SSBM?! Can't wait!!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bubbles

http://pokejungle.net/2013/05/11/pokemon-smash-may-12th-airing-soon/

So according to this, Sylveon is either a Fire type, Rock type, or a comepletely new type (as long as its not a dual type)

I really dont want a new type :/

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on May 11, 2013, 07:23:30 PMI really dont want a new type :/

Same. I really doubt there will be a new type, though. Anything is possible.

blueflower999

Sylveon looks nothing like either of those types, though...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 07:25:57 PMSame. I really doubt there will be a new type, though. Anything is possible.
Fairy type.

Bubbles

fairy type is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard and i will throw a five minute tantrum if it comes true

SlowPokemon

JDMEK5

I'm gonna have nightmares about a Fairy type

My Arrangements

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 11, 2013, 08:24:13 PMI'm gonna have nightmares about a Fairy type
Especially now. :K
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

It could be called Light type too, y'know. Fairy isn't confirmed.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel