News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Bubbles

AHH THEYRE ALL SO CUTE

I think Elikiteru is my favorite, though Yancham is cute too. I'll name him Yamcha :P

Waddle Bro

I fell in love with the panda.

Kman96

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 11, 2013, 12:28:51 PMI fell in love with the panda.
I'm pretty sure we all did.

Have you guys noticed that sometimes people become much more attached to the leaked Pokemon over the ones that are released in bulk? For instance, I fell in love with Pachirisu and Buizel in Gen 4, and with Gen 5, Darmanitan and Zebstrika really got me too. There are others, but those are just examples of pre-released angels <3

I think the panda is gonna be one of those.
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD

Gogoat!!! Region based in France! Trainer customization!!! (Slight, but still!)
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on May 11, 2013, 12:33:55 PMI'm pretty sure we all did.

Have you guys noticed that sometimes people become much more attached to the leaked Pokemon over the ones that are released in bulk? For instance, I fell in love with Pachirisu and Buizel in Gen 4, and with Gen 5, Darmanitan and Zebstrika really got me too. There are others, but those are just examples of pre-released angels <3

I think the panda is gonna be one of those.

Funny... I hated all those Pokemon XD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I really like the little lizard dude.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on May 11, 2013, 01:02:41 PMI really like the little lizard dude.

Me too, he looks really cool.

blueflower999

I can't wait to see these evolutions.

Although I am slightly annoyed that we get ANOTHER NORMAL/FLYING TYPE. It's kinda becoming a staple at this point, but I really don't  think we need this freaking many of them.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

The bird is so cute though... but oh well, every gen needs the staple normal/flying bird.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 11, 2013, 01:25:58 PMI can't wait to see these evolutions.

Although I am slightly annoyed that we get ANOTHER NORMAL/FLYING TYPE. It's kinda becoming a staple at this point, but I really don't  think we need this freaking many of them.

That's true. Even though Pidove was a great Pokemon on paper, its and its evolutions' designs were terrible and they weren't fun to use. At least this new one looks cute, and probably has cool evolutions, but I wish we could have some variation as far as the type of the main Flying Pokemon goes.

Quote from: Nebbles on May 11, 2013, 01:26:44 PMThe bird is so cute though... but oh well, every gen needs the staple normal/flying bird.

Yeah I pretty much agree ;P It's a staple of Pokemon at this point.

BlackDragonSlayer

I like the aspects of the game (e.g. trainer customization, boxart), and I love the new moves introduced (Parabola Charge, specifically), but I'm not sure if I like all the new Pokémon introduced.
The Panda-thing looks too much like a land-version of Oshawott, with almost the exact same body structure.
The Lizard-Dog-Thing is ugly. :o It looks like a Scraggy that underwent horrendous experiments that transformed it into that quadruped dog-lizard.
The Robin-thing and Mountain-goat-thing (Bighorn Sheep, whatever :P) look good, actually. :)
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

I could have sword you said the same thing about Chespin looking like Oshawott. Just because a Pokemon has two legs and looks like a bear doesn't mean it's a clone. I'm sure plenty of Pokemon have looked similar to them before!  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 11, 2013, 01:41:47 PMI could have sword you said the same thing about Chespin looking like Oshawott. Just because a Pokemon has two legs and looks like a bear doesn't mean it's a clone. I'm sure plenty of Pokemon have looked similar to them before!  :P
Yes, I did, because they do look similar. :P I'm not talking about essential body structures; just the "cut-and-paste paper doll" model. :P For example, Teddiursa doesn't look too much like any of the other ones mentioned earlier (Oshawott, Chespin, Panda-thing).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 11, 2013, 01:39:40 PMThe Lizard-Dog-Thing is ugly. :o It looks like a Scraggy that underwent horrendous experiments that transformed it into that quadruped dog-lizard.
excuse you elikiteru is in my top ten cutest list

not to mention he reminds me of envy