News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

FSM-Reapr

Clanker37

I think it looks pretty cool. I just hope that people look past Mewtwo and see it for a new Pokemon. It's pretty clever how they're going for a genetics kind of theme this time. It does make sense since Mewtwo is the Genetic Pokemon.

Yugi

Mewtwo meets Kid buu.

Seriously.

The Resembelance is uncanny.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Mewthree? :P

I don't really like it. Normal Mewtwo looks more badass. 8)

And no more pink pokemon, please!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 07, 2013, 05:56:36 AMare you guys all forgetting who Mewtwo is based on in the first place

Quote from: SMAAAAASHMatt202When I first saw Giegue, I didn't think he looked like Mewtwo. Then I saw fanart of Giegue, and those DEFINITELY looked more like Mewtwo.
This, below, is the sprite in question:
Spoiler

[close]
It looks long and thin, unlike Mewtwo, whose limbs, tail, and body are a lot thicker. They bear a passing resemblance, yes, but you can't tell much from a simple sprite (or, rather, that's essentially most humanoid alien-like creatures).
The logical conclusion would be that fanart is more inspired by Mewtwo's style, since, as I said earlier, there isn't much to go on from the sprite.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

And yet they're both supernatural beings with psychic powers bent on world denomination. And made by the same company.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 07, 2013, 11:15:10 AMAnd yet they're both supernatural beings with psychic powers bent on world denomination. And made by the same company.

Mewtwo has no connection to Giegue at all. Sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

well its officially a new form -.-

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

DonValentino

What's with this "alternate form" obsession for legendary Pokemon lately? Meloetta, Deoxys, Shaymin and Giratina at least have cool alternate forms, but this... And it had to be Mewtwo! One of my favorite legendary Pokemon! >:(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 13, 2013, 08:37:31 AMwell its officially a new form -.-

I mean, it looks sufficient... but not as a form of Mewtwo...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

What do you have against Mewtwo having a Forme? I mean, it's still Mewtwo and it's awesome that they modernize our childhood classics!

Don't judge a book by it's covers.