i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Bubbles

Quote from: Jompa on April 06, 2013, 04:44:51 PMThe sad thing about this, is that in a couple of months or so from now, we'll be totally used to it, and it will be a natural part of what we call "Pokémon"...
no

Nebbles

Quote from: Kman96 on April 06, 2013, 04:18:59 PMWell it's official, the new Mewtwo form has been confirmed.

pic.twitter.com/IfX4YIYzpZ

/Disappoint

...sighs sadly
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jompa

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 06, 2013, 04:46:52 PMno
Oh sure we will - Don't you remember the silly idea of "Black & White 2"?
Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

excuse you i was excited for black/white 2

Kman96

Guys, people have been keenly pointing out, and it's even on the Pokemon website, that there was no name, nor mention of this Pokemon being related to Mewtwo. It's possible it may just be another Pokemon (what I'm hoping for), or really anything else. The only thing that is confirmed is the fact that we know it's similar to Mewtwo, but nOt necessarily related.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jompa

Quote from: Nebbles on April 06, 2013, 05:25:22 PMexcuse you i was excited for black/white 2
You will be for "mewthree" too
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

Black/White 2 didnt bother me as much as it seemed to bother the rest of the Pokemon fans, but man this is really bad. Even if its not an alternate form of mewtwo, its similar enough for me to not like it

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Roz~

What's with everyone not liking it? I think it looks pretty cool (even though it reminds me about Frieza a lot)
Also I think they might screwing with us, when they gave us hint about the new Kyurem formes they introduced them as new pokémon, and not new formes, yet they really are different Kyurem formes. Only time will tell I guess. And fans have been clamoring for Mewthree for such a long time, it wouldn't be surprising if Gamefreak finally decided to give us Mewthree.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I don't understand what the big deal is. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I don't hate it, I just don't think I'll ever like it as much as I do the other Pokémon. I've heard rumors of it possibly being the Z in the XYZ theory, or maybe something to go along with the DNA thing with X and Y chromosomes (since Mewtwo was a clone). If they do that it could be really interesting but I doubt they will

Nebbles

I'm still indifferent to it. It's... eh, okay.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 06, 2013, 06:58:02 PMI don't hate it, I just don't think I'll ever like it as much as I do the other Pokémon. I've heard rumors of it possibly being the Z in the XYZ theory, or maybe something to go along with the DNA thing with X and Y chromosomes (since Mewtwo was a clone). If they do that it could be really interesting but I doubt they will
That would be awesome if it were the "Z"... MewZree. :P :P

But, seriously:
Xerneas: Fighting/??
Yveltal: Dark/??
MewZree (:P): Psychic/??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Yugi