i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Nebbles

My vote for Sylveon is Bug at this point. I don't even know at this point because all of them sound possible...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Jompa on February 14, 2013, 10:24:33 AMBubbles, that's pink! Not orange or red - Pink!
The fury areas are pink, while the main body is kinda pinkishly-white.
I just dissected the colors on photoshop, and I guess I can see why you think that now. The accents on its fur are a pink, but its normal body fur is almost exactly white. I also compared them to Skyla, and though theyre not as close as I thought, they're still pretty close

And did they say next MONTH until new info? I JUST WANT ITS TYPE THATS ALL OMG

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 14, 2013, 09:54:26 AMNormal is not a stupid type.
Normal is my favorite type ever. Look at my team in K-NiGhT's story if you don't believe me.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 05:20:32 AMNinfia is now officially Sylveon!

aaandd now I feel like its steel XD

EDIT: Wait, here a video. Does anyone recognize the moves?
The last one at the end is probably Swift...

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 14, 2013, 05:40:46 AMFocus Blast, Trump Card, ???, Swift.

We now have a Fightning type special attacker, ladies and gentleman!!!
Yeah, perhaps...

I, personally, think that it's likely to be either Fighting, Bug, or Normal type (not counting any new ones, if any... ;))
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 11:21:41 AMI just dissected the colors on photoshop, and I guess I can see why you think that now. The accents on its fur are a pink, but its normal body fur is almost exactly white. I also compared them to Skyla, and though theyre not as close as I thought, they're still pretty close

And did they say next MONTH until new info? I JUST WANT ITS TYPE THATS ALL OMG

if we're going to have to wait a month to find out its type i'm going to flip a table

Cobraroll

^A small comfort, though: It's a very short month.

Also, I'm currently inclined towards Flying. Over at the Smogon forums, people have mentioned the apparently strong connection Sylveon has to love (with all that pink, a likeness to Yancy, rainbows in the movie poster, and so on). It went so far that even a new "Love" type was speculated. Then somebody brought up the saying "love is in the air", which, in addition to the Eevee chart published on Pokémon.com, is a decent argument towards the Flying type (note how all the Eeveelutions opposite another hit or is hit super-effectively by the other. Sylveon is positioned opposite Jolteon. Go figure).

There have also been several arguments concerning nymphs, sylphs in particular, which are related to air. In short, I think we're getting a proper pure Flying type here, themed to love.

(It also is the lightest Eeveelution to date, but only by a margin of a single kilogram, or 4% of the weight of the second lightest).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

JDMEK5

Pfft. You guys are so stupid! Everybody knows it's gonna be psychic!*

..... ....................

Oh wait. There already is a psychic eeveelution...

Well, just you wait; it's gonna be ground. :P

*Dangerous levels of sarcasm
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

This is probably the most type to guess of an Eeveelution just by looking at its picture. -.-
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Which is another reason I forgot to add to my list. There's so many possible reasons for almost every type that doesnt already have an eeveelution, some people are just resorting to creating a new type. I've even seen speculations of a MAGIC type, because it used trump card XD

Nebbles

...magic type omfg are people serious

can we get sylveon's type already so everyone can stop arguing?

SlowPokemon

Cobraroll, while the chart you posted is interesting, I don't think it's purposely made so that stypes across from one another are super effective.

On the top of the chart, from left to right, you have the three original Eeveelutions, in the numerical Pokedex order:
134. Vaporeon
135. Jolteon
136. Flareon

In the middle of the chart, from left to right, you have the two Eeveelutions introduced in generation II, also in numerical Pokedex order:
196. Espeon
197. Umbreon

And finally, on the next section of the chart, you have the two Eeveelutions introduced in generation IV, and while they aren't in numerical Pokedex order from left to right, I think it's enough evidence that they're on the chart in that order at all. I wouldn't put too much stock in flying just based on the chart; sometimes a chart is just a chart. That's my opinion anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 04:33:34 PMWhich is another reason I forgot to add to my list. There's so many possible reasons for almost every type that doesnt already have an eeveelution, some people are just resorting to creating a new type. I've even seen speculations of a MAGIC type, because it used trump card XD
They'd better not make a new type. .... At least, I'm extremely skeptical at how good that would be.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Jompa

I still think it should be Normal, that would be coolest
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Heck, it can be normal for all I care. I never use eeveelutions to build my team with anyways so whatever.

My Arrangements