3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

jxjxjx

Ninfeon = nimbus cloud?
Does that make more sense?  ???

Roz~

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 12, 2013, 10:20:51 PMno its japanese name is ニンフィア

Are you trolling? xD

ニ Ni
ン N
フィ Fu + i = Fi
ア A

Ninfia :3

Quote from: jxjxjx on February 13, 2013, 04:01:14 AMNinfeon = nimbus cloud?
Does that make more sense?  ???

I dunno, since Ninfia is its Japanese name and they're not always based on English words.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

A lot of people are saying Ninfia is going to be a light type and that they're introducing a new type, etc. I... don't really like or believe that theory.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Roz~

Yeah, I've heard people say that because Umbreon introduced the Dark type in Gen II. I guess we'll see. I still think that thing looks like it's a Normal type.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Nebbles

True, but Dark and Steel were made because psychic needed weakness/resistances. While there's no need for Light type... I dunno. We should be getting news this weekend from Pokemon Smash.

Bubbles

I would probably think its a normal type, but I think its a little too colorful. I know normal types arent normally just brown, but something about its pastel colored highlights in its fur, idk. If the extra colors on it were alternate shades of brown/shades of the same color, I would think Normal without hesitation

Nebbles

My guess is either flying or bug.

Dudeman

You know what? I've changed my mind. I think it's bug also.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

As I thought. Gen VI will be another filler generation crammed with a tonne of pre-evolutions and evolutions of previous generation Pokemon... Just like II and IV. |-(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Cobraroll

^How do you know? The only thing we know so far is that there will be one new evolution. It doesn't necessarily have to be any more than that.

And, apart from Gen. V, ALL of the previous generations introduced new evolutionary relatives to old Pokémon (Apart from Gen. I, for obvious reasions). Gen. III had only two, you know. And if anything, I wouldn't count generations 2-4 as "filler". If anything, Gen. V was. It was developed for the DS to keep the Pokémon money mill running until the 3DS had sold enough to justify Pokémon games on it. And I'll take new evolutionary relatives over remakes of old Pokémon (see: first half of Unova dex) any day.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bubbles

Ninfia is now officially Sylveon!

aaandd now I feel like its steel XD

EDIT: Wait, here a video. Does anyone recognize the moves?

Cobraroll

I call Fighting type. It's not the first time they've named Pokémon after people.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

FSM-Reapr

Focus Blast, Trump Card, ???, Swift.

We now have a Fightning type special attacker, ladies and gentleman!!!

Bubbles

Ew. Is it really named after him? Its too...cute

Also I just looked it up and Focus Blast, though it is a fighting move, can be learned by plenty on non fighting Pokemon. So they were careful not to give us any hints ::)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 14, 2013, 05:53:35 AMAlso I just looked it up and Focus Blast, though it is a fighting move, can be learned by plenty on non fighting Pokemon. So they were careful not to give us any hints ::)
But no other Eeveelution learns Focus Blast.