News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:27:55 PM
Spoiler
Keldeo and the other Swords of Justice kick, yes, but they have bodies built for it (hooves, for one). Riolu has a humanoid form and is literally a dog with fists XD
[close]

Spoiler
Are you so sure? :P This thing looks like it has long legs, which offer great range. Unless I'm mistaken, they look longer than the other Eeveelutions' (but it has a rather small head, so... :P)? It could use the "bows" as projectiles, almost like Oshawott and its evolutions.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Spoiler
So basically you're both saying it has to be dragon or fighting because you have no other idea what it could be? Just imagine those ribbons fluttering in the wind.

And being a flying type doesn't necessarily mean you have to fly. Doduo/Dodrio (yes I know they're ostriches) and Gyarados can't fly, if I'm not mistaken. It could just be a really high jumper (using the long legs) that gives it its type. There's some other flying Pokemon that doesn't exactly fly but researching is hard on a 3DS :P
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:39:53 PM
Spoiler
So basically you're both saying it has to be dragon or fighting because you have no other idea what it could be? Just imagine those ribbons fluttering in the wind.

And being a flying type doesn't necessarily mean you have to fly. Doduo/Dodrio (yes I know they're ostriches) and Gyarados can't fly, if I'm not mistaken. It could just be a really high jumper (using the long legs) that gives it its type. There's some other flying Pokemon that doesn't exactly fly but researching is hard on a 3DS :P
[close]

Spoiler
No, I'm saying it looks like a Fighting type because:
1: It looks nothing like a Flying-type.
2: It looks more like a Fighting-type. :P Especially because of the body structure and the fact that it looks... well... almost like a battle-worn (meaning it's fought many battles) warrior decorated with flowing ribbons.

As Dudeman said, Doduo/Dodrio look like birds, and Gyarados is special (although it would've been better as Water/Dragon).
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Gyarados was planned of being Water/Dragon type. Unfotunately that gives him only one weakness, Dragon. And the only Dragon-type move in Gen I was Dragon Rage, meaning Gyarados would have been too overpovered.

Yugi

Spoiler
Why are we talking like this?
[close]

Clanker37

Spoiler
My first impression of the new Eeveelution was fire, but since we have Flareon :/ I think it may be a Fighting or Normal type. Flying, Dragon or Ground may also make some sense, but the rest of the remaining types are to... obvious. It could be Rock, but maybe at a 1% chance of it.

However, it could be Dual type. Or a new type, if Game Freak really want to turn the metagame upside down.
[close]

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on February 11, 2013, 09:57:56 PMGyarados was planned of being Water/Dragon type. Unfotunately that gives him only one weakness, Dragon. And the only Dragon-type move in Gen I was Dragon Rage, meaning Gyarados would have been too overpovered.

Because heaven forbid that they should actually change Dreagon Rage's mechanic's. Or add another Dragon move. Or have it evolve in Gen 2. (Would've made the Red Gyarados a whole lot more interesting)

Quote from: Yugi on February 11, 2013, 10:09:57 PM
Spoiler
Why are we talking like this?
[close]

Spoiler
Because we can
[close]

Yugi

SlowPokemon

It's definitely Fighting, get over yourselves.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2013, 04:00:19 AMIt's definitely Fighting, get over yourselves.
This. Don't overthink this, it's obvious.

blueflower999

Eh... It's kind of hard for me to think of an Eeveelution as a Fighting type.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

I know, but if you would imagine a Dark-type Eeveelution without Umbreon existing, it would be hard.

Cobraroll

So, my... colourful friend had one look at the new Eeveelution (face it, if you're afraid of spoilers, you have NO business in this thread) and noticed its cheery colours, ribbons and bowties, snazzy hairdo and extravagant pose, and instantly christened it "Lesbeon".

Terrible joke?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Cobraroll on February 12, 2013, 11:13:01 AMSo, my... colourful friend had one look at the new Eeveelution (face it, if you're afraid of spoilers, you have NO business in this thread) and noticed its cheery colours, ribbons and bowties, snazzy hairdo and extravagant pose, and instantly christened it "Lesbeon".

Terrible joke?
Oh he kekeke. Eh... eh...

In other news, Pokémon Scramble U has been announced; it's almost like Pokemon Rumble... hrm...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber