News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

blueflower999

Quote from: SerebiiNintendo has sent out some new details regarding Pokémon X & Y. Specifically, it has confirmed that the types of Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie will be pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively.
Well, it's a start. Doesn't say anything about evolutions though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

So black/white 2 added different difficulties, I would love to see x/y add different battle modes throughout. It'd be awesome to play a main series game with doubles, triples, or rotation battles instead of just boring old singles with the others sprinkled in.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Waddle Bro

D: I like singles.

*insert z dating joke here*

Dudeman

NEW STUFF

NEW EEVEELUTION ANNOUNCED START SPECULATING

I'm guessing it's Fighting type. It's Japanese name is "Ninfia," so my guess at the English name is "Ninjeon."
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Argh. Gotta get used to using those.
Fixed.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on February 11, 2013, 08:39:40 PM
 NEW STUFF

NEW EEVEELUTION ANNOUNCED START SPECULATING

I'm guessing it's Fighting type. It's Japanese name is "Ninfia," so my guess at the English name is "Ninjeon."
[close]
Well that's rather interesting.

Spoiler
Though, it looks too much like Victini, especially the face and color. Unless it's Normal-type, I think you're correct with your assumption that it's Fighting.
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Spoiler
How can a face that cute be fighting? Sticking by my theory of flying
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:19:33 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
The same way Victini can be Fire and Psychic. Cuteness is to make the opponent let their guard down. :P

Flying, in my opinion, would make absolutely no sense. :S
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:19:33 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Tyrogue, Makuhita, and Meditite (to name a few) beg to differ.
[close]

Aaaaaaaaand ninja'd.

Bubbles

Spoiler
Those Pokemon ARE cute, but look at them again. Makuhita is a sumo wrestler, Tyrogue a....muscular little boy? Can you seriously imagine this new Pokemon throwing a punch?
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:24:10 PM
Spoiler
Those Pokemon ARE cute, but look at them again. Makuhita is a sumo wrestler, Tyrogue a....muscular little boy? Can you seriously imagine this new Pokemon throwing a punch?
[close]

Spoiler
Keldeo? It doesn't have to punch: it kicks like mad.
[close]

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 11, 2013, 09:24:10 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
Riolu.
[close]

Bubbles

Spoiler
Keldeo and the other Swords of Justice kick, yes, but they have bodies built for it (hooves, for one). Riolu has a humanoid form and is literally a dog with fists XD
[close]

Dudeman

Spoiler
Okay, so I looked at all the flying types that currently exist, and all of them either have some obvious sort of wings or levitation devices, or they look like a bug or bird (except for Gyarados because he's special). So I attest that Ninfia is not flying type.
Sorry if my arguing is coming across as rude. I love good speculation. ::)
[close]