News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

fingerz

OH YEAH! FINALLY! Here in Australia, people who bought Pokemon Black/White 2 could complete a survey on the games and give GameFreak feedback on how they think the Pokemon series is turning out. I told 'em straight that they're taking too long to switch to the 3DS. :P

I'm happy though, and I hope people aren't too unhappy that the 5th Generation wasn't around for too long. GameFreak was under pressure to make a Pokemon game for the 3DS and instead of making a 'remake' as they seem to like to do now, they've skipped ahead to make a new generation to keep up to date with the times. This is my prediction of what is to come for Generation VI:
1. Pokemon X/Y
2. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes
3. Pokemon Z

Also, figuring out the third of the main legendaries won't be hard seeing as they resemble the shape of their letter and even start with that letter as well. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Double posting for a reason. :P
I've come to realise patterns with past generations and therefore have a prediction for this generation!

1. Generation VI will consist of roughly 100 Pokemon! All even-numbered generations consist of roughly 100 Pokemon; Generation II has exactly 100, Generation IV has 106. The odd-numbered generations tend to have much larger numbers of Pokemon, roughly around 150. Plus, GameFreak announced that the PokeDex would now be over 700, meaning that the number of Pokemon is closer to 700 than 800, meaning there will be around 750 Pokemon.

2. Generation VI will consist of a number of evolutions of Pokemon from previous generations! Even-numbered generations are scattered with many evolutions from past generations whilst the odd-numbered generations have no evolutions at all (with the exception of two pre-evolutions in Gen III).

Your thoughts, everyone? :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Yugi

Quote from: fingerz on January 11, 2013, 05:26:41 PMOH YEAH! FINALLY! Here in Australia, people who bought Pokemon Black/White 2 could complete a survey on the games and give GameFreak feedback on how they think the Pokemon series is turning out. I told 'em straight that they're taking too long to switch to the 3DS. :P

I'm happy though, and I hope people aren't too unhappy that the 5th Generation wasn't around for too long. GameFreak was under pressure to make a Pokemon game for the 3DS and instead of making a 'remake' as they seem to like to do now, they've skipped ahead to make a new generation to keep up to date with the times. This is my prediction of what is to come for Generation VI:
1. Pokemon X/Y
2. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald remakes
3. Pokemon Z

Also, figuring out the third of the main legendaries won't be hard seeing as they resemble the shape of their letter and even start with that letter as well. :P
What site is this located on, providing that this survey is online.

fingerz

Oh, Club Nintendo! If you registered the game after buying it, you could participate in the survey. I'm not sure whether it's still running anymore though... You could check it out though! :)

SlowPokemon

Lol. They have that for every Pokemon game. And every other game, actually. In all Club Nintendo countries.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Really? I didn't have that happen when I bought Pokemon Black... XD

...Does anyone have any clue what Pokemon #666 will be? :P

Yugi

Quote from: fingerz on January 11, 2013, 05:49:19 PMReally? I didn't have that happen when I bought Pokemon Black... XD

Mephistopheles.

Called it.

fingerz

Some kind of Gargoyle Pokemon would be nice. :P

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: fingerz on January 11, 2013, 05:54:20 PMSome kind of Gargoyle Pokemon would be nice. :P
Dark/Rock type Pokemon? With access to Flying and Ground type moves?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fingerz

It could have two different formes too! Stone forme and some other attacking forme. XD

BlackDragonSlayer

Stone form: Huge defenses and HP, terrible speed, slightly-below-average attacks.
Gargoyle form: Huge attacks, average speed, slightly-below-average defenses and HP.

Almost, in a way, like Darmanitan, expect better thought out!!! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on January 11, 2013, 05:54:20 PMSome kind of Gargoyle Pokemon would be nice. :P
"In architecture, a gargoyle is a carved stone grotesque, usually made of granite,[1] with a spout designed to convey water from a roof and away from the side of a building thereby preventing rainwater from running down masonry walls and eroding the mortar between."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyle

A Rock/ type with Storm Drain.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bubbles

Im almost certain that if they do do it, it will be a fire type

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on January 11, 2013, 05:49:19 PMReally? I didn't have that happen when I bought Pokemon Black... XD

Dunsparce evolution.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]