i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 06:55:47 PMWell...Tauros is the male counterpart to Miltank (not official, but both bovines and both learn moves at the same levels with Tauros getting one extra move). It's just like Rufflet and Mandibuzz. That's why I don't think Tauros alone will get an evolution without also getting a replacement or Miltank also getting an evolution. Scyther used to be the counterpart to Pinsir, but gained an evolution and brought Heracross in instead.
After the original gen games, Game Freak doesn't care about counterparts. Like how Jynx didn't get an evolution. Or Golduck (Slowbro's counterpart). (That would have been cool :/ )
Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 07:07:08 PMA lot of people were talking about how awesome it'd be if Fennekin evolved into something resemebling Amaterasu. That I'd love to see.
*Googles Wow. That sounds pretty awesome.

Nebbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 10, 2013, 07:11:52 PMOoo that would be nice :D Kinda of what I was saying. I dont want it too look too much like that because the Pokemon fandom will be hated by the Okami fandom

I should really play those games, I hear they're really good and have the feel of Twilight Princess

Okami is fantastic and I will praise it forever and forever
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2013, 06:55:47 PMAlso, Bouffalant is a buffalo, not a bull.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 10, 2013, 06:59:09 PMPokemon logic.

Weirder things have happened in the Pokémon universe.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I know I'm late to the party but
That trailer made my day when I saw it
It's been a while since I've liked the design of all the starters
And holy crap Yveltal why u so badass
Can it be October already pls
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Because the game isn't sprite-based, they really need to allow us to customize the look and clothes of our trainer.

IF HARVEST MOON COULD DO IT, POKEMON CAN TOO!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoboMoga

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 10, 2013, 09:36:53 PMBecause the game isn't sprite-based, they really need to allow us to customize the look and clothes of our trainer.

IF HARVEST MOON COULD DO IT, POKEMON CAN TOO!

Yes, they really need to. From the trailer, the character doesn't look that great with the oily hair and lubricated(?) body look.

Waddle Bro

DA-DA-DA-DAA-DA-DADDA-DAAAA

<---------------

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 11, 2013, 05:52:27 AMDA-DA-DA-DAA-DA-DADDA-DAAAA

<---------------
8D

"Xerneas (ゼルネアス) is 3.0m tall and 215kg."
"Yveltal (イベルタル) is 5.8m tall and 203.0kg."

So the Y legendary (I'm guessing Dark/Flying) is taller, but the X legendary weighs more (I'm guessing Grass/Psychic).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

dayum. dat artwork.

totes excited.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 11, 2013, 02:24:25 PMdayum. dat artwork.

totes excited.
Yep; as I said earlier, I'd like to see normal sprites, even if they're not used in the game.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

You know what's going to annoy me more than anything else about this game? Sites like Serebii will no longer have pixel art for all the pokemon. Either all of Gen VI will have 3D sprites, or they will update all the other sprites that were put into the new 3D version. Either way, not all pokemon will have the same type of sprite.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on January 11, 2013, 02:46:53 PMYou know what's going to annoy me more than anything else about this game? Sites like Serebii will no longer have pixel art for all the pokemon. Either all of Gen VI will have 3D sprites, or they will update all the other sprites that were put into the new 3D version. Either way, not all pokemon will have the same type of sprite.
Pokedex 2D?? :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

spitllama

Once again BDS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO QUOTE EVERY TIME YOU POST. Those pictures take up way too much space. STOP.

Also Xerenias looks way different in that artwork compared to the announcement. A lot less cool imo.

EDIT: I'm also glad we get to see some legendaries that aren't Dragon type. It's been a long time coming :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on January 11, 2013, 03:51:11 PMOnce again BDS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO QUOTE EVERY TIME YOU POST. Those pictures take up way too much space. STOP.

Also Xerenias looks a lot different in that artwork than in the announcement. A lot less cool imo.

EDIT: I'm also glad we get to see some legendaries that aren't Dragon type. It's been a long time coming :)
Plot twist: All of the legendaries get a third type attached to it and that type's dragon.