News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Started by Jub3r7, January 08, 2013, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pokemon super mystery dungeon

Yes, absolutely!
6 (54.5%)
i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Kman96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 10, 2013, 06:21:05 PMSpiritomb evo for Gen 6!
There better be more evos this gen. I was pissed last gen when there were no evolutions.

Like seriously? How is Alomola NOT an evolution of Luvdisc? Or Bouffalant? How is that NOT an evolution of Tauros?? I don't understand! It's BS.

...I'm waiting for a (Doctor Who) Moffat-esque reveal where they're the third evolution in a line, where the second could be presented in gen 6. Who knows?

EDIT: Ninja'd 3x.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 10, 2013, 06:27:37 PMI could design something like that. >:D

lol.

EDIT: WTF 4x!

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:29:48 PMManaphy and Phione can both breed. Are they legendaries?
Manaphy can breed, but the egg hatches into Phione. It's the only way to get Phione. You can never reproduce a Manaphy. Phione only reproduce other Phione. And yeah, they are legendaries, because Manaphy is a legendary.

EDIT: 5x You're f-ing kidding me.
Party Hard!
[close]

Shadoninja

There needs to be a bulky Ghost/Electric Pokemon so Scrafty can have a perfect partner.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 10, 2013, 06:32:31 PMThere needs to be a bulky Ghost/Electric Pokemon so Scrafty can have a perfect partner.

yes yes yes

then again ghost/anything is fine with me. I want a ghost/bug that isn't shedinja so I can be a happy Nebbles.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 10, 2013, 06:27:53 PMRotom is like Spiritomb and Lucario; you can only find them once in the game, but when you do, they can reproduce and therefore aren't legendary.

Manaphy is an exception because Phione doesn't evolve and I don't think it can't reproduce, either.

ninja'd by slowpokemon.
also ninja'd by bds.

Phione can reproduce, but only creates Phione. That one is really disputed as to whether it's a legendary or not.

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:29:48 PMManaphy and Phione can both breed. Are they legendaries?

I believe they are. And I still believe that Rotom is. I'm one stubborn old fool. Although I do see your point, Slow, I actually have this Pokedex book that calls it a legendary. XD Probably unofficial, but still.

Yeahh it's a pretty controversial topic I think. It's certainly at the weak end of the legendary spectrum if it is one though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Manaphy can't breed to produce more Manaphy, so yeah.

From Bulbapedia:
QuoteWhen Rotom is encountered, the music is the same as legendary encounters, although it is not classified as one. Rotom is, to date, the only non-legendary Pokémon to do this.

Manaphy is officially legendary, but
QuotePhione's status as a legendary Pokémon is often disputed, with contradiction occurring even between official sources.

ninja'd by slowpokemon
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:30:29 PMAnd isn't Arcanine classified as a "legendary" in the pokedex, but isn't a legendary pokemon at all?
Yes

But really, I haven't seen an argument that has convinced me yet that Rotom is not a legendary. Is it its stats being poor?

Ninja'd

IT PLAYS THE LEGENDARY MUSIC. WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU WANT.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Lol XD

also wtf this topic is really buzzing right now

Nebbles

but it's not classified as one???

this is making my head hurt omg

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on January 10, 2013, 06:31:37 PMLike seriously? How is Alomola NOT an evolution of Luvdisc? Or Bouffalant? How is that NOT an evolution of Tauros??

Yeah... that's very weird to do.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Luvdisc needs an evolution. I feel so bad for how... useless it is in terms of battling. It's good for heart scales, at least.

SlowPokemon

Well...Tauros is the male counterpart to Miltank (not official, but both bovines and both learn moves at the same levels with Tauros getting one extra move). It's just like Rufflet and Mandibuzz. That's why I don't think Tauros alone will get an evolution without also getting a replacement or Miltank also getting an evolution. Scyther used to be the counterpart to Pinsir, but gained an evolution and brought Heracross in instead.

Also, Bouffalant is a buffalo, not a bull.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Back on the topic of starters, if Fennekin evolves into something that stands on two legs like Zoroark, I'm seriously not picking him. It will be my first non-fire starter since Mudkip, including remakes. (I got leafgreen before Emerald lol). I really hope they dont ruin him. I could see his body shape a form sort of a combination of Arcanine and Liepard

Nebbles

A lot of people were talking about how awesome it'd be if Fennekin evolved into something resemebling Amaterasu. That I'd love to see.

Bubbles

Ooo that would be nice :D Kinda of what I was saying. I dont want it too look too much like that because the Pokemon fandom will be hated by the Okami fandom

I should really play those games, I hear they're really good and have the feel of Twilight Princess