i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

blueflower999

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:09:22 PMDon't get me wrong, I love Genesect! It's a total beast and wonderful to use in Ubers.

But bugs are my second favorite type, and seeing more of them as legendaries would be fantastic. And man, would I like more ghost type legendaries too...
We already have *Checks Bulbapedia* 2 ghost legendaries. And considering that there are so few ghost Pokemon to begin with, that isn't that bad.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

...I know, but I love ghost types a lot.

I hope gen 6, as said, brings some unique types. After a while, seeing the same type combos get really stale. I hope Fennekin doesn't go down the "fire/fighting" road, because it looks like it might be a fire/psychic, which would be awesome.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:11:37 PMWe already have *Checks Bulbapedia* 2 ghost legendaries. And considering that there are so few ghost Pokemon to begin with, that isn't that bad.
?? I thought Giratina was the only ghost-type legendary? Not counting Arceus, of course.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

You're forgetting Rotom.

Trololo
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:13:26 PMI hope gen 6, as said, brings some unique types. After a while, seeing the same type combos get really stale. I hope Fennekin doesn't go down the "fire/fighting" road, because it looks like it might be a fire/psychic, which would be awesome.

Yeahhhh my thinking as well.

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:15:30 PMYou're forgetting Rotom.

Trololo

:P Rotom is cool but it's hardly a legendary.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:15:30 PMYou're forgetting Rotom.
I don't know as though I would count Rotom as a legendary...I just don't feel like it is.
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Trololo
Rotom isn't a legendary. I found that out when I found out that Spiritomb wasn't a legendary (a.k.a. not too long ago). :(

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Yeah, Rotom and Spiritomb are rarer pokemon, but they aren't legendaries.

Picturing Spiritomb as an uber would be terrifying due to no weaknesses, and its already annoying and bulky defenses...

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on January 10, 2013, 06:18:47 PMYeah, Rotom and Spiritomb are rarer pokemon, but they aren't legendaries.

Picturing Spiritomb as an uber would be terrifying due to no weaknesses, and its already annoying and bulky defenses...
Spiritomb evo for Gen 6!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

OK, I've actually been waiting to bring this up for a LONG time. Here's my argument why Rotom is a legendary. And if it REALLY ISN'T, then Nintendo should have put it somewhere else in the Pokedex. I mean, look at the order for Sinnoh's dex:

At 461 we have Weavile. Then Magnezone. Then Lickilicky, then Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electrivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, and Froslass. (And I apologize for any misspellings)

Notice anything? THEY'RE ALL NEW EVOLUTIONS OF POKEMON FROM PREVIOUS GENERATIONS.

And after Froslass you have Rotom. Just... sort of... there. No evolutions. And then Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf.

Another thing I've noticed is that legendaries have never come on their own. They're always paired with another legendary in the National Pokedex order. So, if it's not part of the big chain of new evolutions, then it must be part of the group of legendaries. Either that, or Nintendo randomly stuck it in there for no obvious reason.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Anyone else find it weird that an Illumise and a Ditto (or another mon of the same egg group) can produce a Volbeat? And a Volbeat and a Ditto can produce an Illumise? I mean it's obvious that they're counterparts of one another but they're two different species. It makes a bit more sense with Nidoran. I always found it interesting about that particular pair though.

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:23:22 PMOK, I've actually been waiting to bring this up for a LONG time. Here's my argument why Rotom is a legendary. And if it REALLY ISN'T, then Nintendo should have put it somewhere else in the Pokedex. I mean, look at the order for Sinnoh's dex:

At 461 we have Weavile. Then Magnezone. Then Lickilicky, then Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electrivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir, and Froslass. (And I apologize for any misspellings)

Notice anything? THEY'RE ALL NEW EVOLUTIONS OF POKEMON FROM PREVIOUS GENERATIONS.

And after Froslass you have Rotom. Just... sort of... there. No evolutions. And then Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf.

Another thing I've noticed is that legendaries have never come on their own. They're always paired with another legendary in the National Pokedex order. So, if it's not part of the big chain of new evolutions, then it must be part of the group of legendaries. Either that, or Nintendo randomly stuck it in there for no obvious reason.

Yeah I noticed that too. I think it's because in Diamond and Pearl, all of those Pokemon weren't available until after the game was beaten. So after Weavile they listed all the other evolutions of Pokemon from different generations, then Rotom, which was the only Sinnoh-native Pokemon to not be available in Diamond and Pearl until after the Hall of Fame (minus all those evolutions). So it's more a continuation of the Pokedex--notice how it's structured so that the Pokemon at the beginning are the ones you find at the beginning, and it continues in that pattern with few deviations?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Jub3r7

Rotom is like Spiritomb and Lucario; you can only find them once in the game, but when you do, they can reproduce and therefore aren't legendary.

Manaphy is an exception because Phione doesn't evolve and I don't think it can't reproduce, either.

ninja'd by slowpokemon.
also ninja'd by bds.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Manaphy and Phione can both breed. Are they legendaries?

I believe they are. And I still believe that Rotom is. I'm one stubborn old fool. Although I do see your point, Slow, I actually have this Pokedex book that calls it a legendary. XD Probably unofficial, but still.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 10, 2013, 06:21:05 PMSpiritomb evo for Gen 6!

oh lord

And isn't Arcanine classified as a "legendary" in the pokedex, but isn't a legendary pokemon at all?