i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2013, 07:09:22 PMYou're forgetting about Cacturne who is already pretty awesome :P
And The Shiftry family.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2013, 07:09:22 PMYou're forgetting about Cacturne who is already pretty awesome :P
"AM I GONNA USE FOCUS PUNCH? OR SUCKER PUNCH? YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 09, 2013, 07:07:17 PMwut
isn't there already a water type based off of a frog
Two, actually: the Poliwag family and the Tympole family (and I might be forgetting one...).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Quote from: Dudeman on January 09, 2013, 07:12:35 PMTwo, actually: the Poliwag family and the Tympole family (and I might be forgetting one...).
TECHNICALLY: The Tympole family is based off Toads, since it evolves into Seismitoad. And the same for Politoed. But Politoed is a frog more than a toad. You could also count Croagunk and Toxicroak, but they're Poison/Fighting.

So we technically haven't had a frog Pokemon yet, which is a shame, because you can be so creative with them like, Ribbitar, the Grass/Water Tree Frog Pokemon or something :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 09, 2013, 09:21:23 PMTECHNICALLY: The Tympole family is based off Toads, since it evolves into Seismitoad. And the same for Politoed. But Politoed is a frog more than a toad. You could also count Croagunk and Toxicroak, but they're Poison/Fighting.

So we technically haven't had a frog Pokemon yet, which is a shame, because you can be so creative with them like, Ribbitar, the Grass/Water Tree Frog Pokemon or something :P
Ribbitar sounds like it would be a Water/Poison type because of "tar".

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 09:15:40 PMif they even decide to go with that and promote the devil and stuff
Quote from: BulbapediaSome fundamentalist Christian groups have accused Pokémon as being linked to Satanism. The following is a summarized and possibly incomplete list of their reasons for this accusation:
  • Pokémon are like demons. They are captured and must be called upon to perform tasks.

• Magical talismans (supposedly a reference to Gym Badges) are needed to control them.
    • Pokémon evolve. Though this transformation is more akin to metamorphosis in most Pokémon, the theory of evolution is denied entirely by the most fundamentalist creationists, who believe that all things as they are presently were divinely inspired.
    • Some Pokémon evolution even requires the use of certain magical stones.
      • Many Pokémon have extraordinary paranormal powers, notably Psychic-types. Those with Psychic powers are labeled as having been given these powers by Satan in the Bible itself.
      • Many Pokémon embody or practice East Asian spiritual or mystical concepts, being that the franchise originated in Japan. Some Christian groups denounce these as pagan rituals.
        • Some claim that if one were to play backwards the Pokérap, "Gotta Catch 'em All!" can be heard as "I love you, Satan".
        • Some Pagan religions claim many Pokémon have similarities to many pagan spirits.
        [citation needed]
No offence, but I'd doubt that, it would be cool as a ledgendery though.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

garlicbananas

Guys, are we forgetting something very important?  We need a Poison Legendary already!  Poison is a pretty shitty type, and I think it needs a niche.  That's something I'd really like to see this gen.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Dudeman

It doesn't really look it, but maybe Yveltal is Poison type. It's certainly a possibility.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Quote from: garlicbananas on January 10, 2013, 05:59:22 PMGuys, are we forgetting something very important?  We need a Poison Legendary already!  Poison is a pretty shitty type, and I think it needs a niche.  That's something I'd really like to see this gen.

I'd love a poison legendary! It's not too bad of a type, but it could definitely use improvement.

I want a bug legendary other than Genesect.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: garlicbananas on January 10, 2013, 05:59:22 PMGuys, are we forgetting something very important?  We need a Poison Legendary already!  Poison is a pretty shitty type, and I think it needs a niche.  That's something I'd really like to see this gen.
Poison is a great defensive type.

blueflower999

I think Genesect is awesome!

And yeah, a poison legendary would be awesome.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I always liked the Poison-type, it's so bad though. Pokemon like Grimer, Seviper and Arbok have cool designs yet have approximately no usability as far as offense goes. A powerful Poison-type that isn't Drapion would be really cool.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2013, 06:05:56 PMI think Genesect is awesome!

And yeah, a poison legendary would be awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I love Genesect! It's a total beast and wonderful to use in Ubers.

But bugs are my second favorite type, and seeing more of them as legendaries would be fantastic. And man, would I like more ghost type legendaries too...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel